Thread: What to do while smoking?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    I usually reflect upon the question of "why is everyone else on this road driving like a fucking idiot"
    No kiddin', I do this one alot too. I usually smoke alone, either in the garage by the wood stove if its cold, or on the patio if warm. I either read, listen to talk radio, or surf around on the laptop.....sometimes I scratch my nutz, but never while watching TV or eating cheetos.

ill just have afew drinks and maybe watch a movie or sit in front of the computer and read about what other cigarsmokers are doing.

I used to just browse the internet. Now that it's warming up I sit outside on my new patio chairs for as long as I can stand it or sit in here and watch TV. There's nothing to look at outside and I usually get bothered by my obnoxious neighbor. At least inside I can choose to not answer the door.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Listen to music, read, talk if company is available, drink something, live life

Cool

I'm usually playing Texas Holdem while surfing the net. Weather's starting to turn. Soon, it will be sit around the fire time.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Thread Information