Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to do a Box Pass?

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    What "lie"? Where did I ever say that I wasn't?
    I'm just messing with you since you use that term so often, but I do recall this post:

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    Oh and these guys are a bunch of babies just like CockyHoskins Someone signed up and wasn't as "gung ho" about their team, and this one jerk off USCKEN bet the guy that USC would beat Georgia, Auburn AND Alabama this year in football CLICK HERE A few other guys who are Clemson fans (South Carolina's big in-state rival) post there and the USC losers are rude, nasty abusive, etc. BTW Clemson has defeated USC 21 of the last 28 years so when the Clemson fans say they "own" USC, they do

So CockyHoskins bans the guy who USCKEN made the bet with I was looking on the site last night and noticed another person signed up who said he'd take the bet with USCKEN and lo and behold, today that person is banned and all post removed.
    I didn't realize that you refer to yourself in the third person now.

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t2000-cockyhoskins.html

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cockyhoskins
    Again, that is an issue between you two. If ggiese stiffs you on a pass, do you ask hex to make it square? No. So, why do you ask me to make good on a bet that one of my 1500 members made with another member. I don't follow your logic!

Anyways, CC, I can give you Ken's email but that's it. As for your antics on my site, who cares man? It's all in the past. I won't bring it up for months like you do with others.
    No no Cocky, this "all in the past" bullshit won't cut it, ya understand? Once again you are in the wrong just like Scotty and Blodick so trying to say "ah hell it's all in the past" doesn't give you a free pass to be an asshole. My "antics" on your site that's a friggin joke and you know it. You had no reason to ban me other than the fact that jerkoffs like you get a big thrill out of pulling crap like that especially when your buddy whom you sit with at football games shot his mouth off and owes me money.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

LOL, I see CigarSmokers has a new member "khosk" straight from CockyTalk.

Seeing as how he's one of your buddies from CockyTalk, I can see he'll love this place.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

No no Cocky, this "all in the past" bullshit won't cut it, ya understand? Once again you are in the wrong just like Scotty and Blodick so trying to say "ah hell it's all in the past" doesn't give you a free pass to be an asshole. My "antics" on your site that's a friggin joke and you know it. You had no reason to ban me other than the fact that jerkoffs like you get a big thrill out of pulling crap like that especially when your buddy whom you sit with at football games shot his mouth off and owes me money.
    I like the way you sidestep that post above where I showed "proof" of you lieing. I am starting to remind myself of you!

How am I like Scotty or Blodick (who I don't know?). You're the jackass who posted threads about me on this site for months after I left. You even made an "unhappy birthday" thread about me. You came onto my site to mess with me. Seems to me you are like Scotty bro!

Anyways, again, I will apologize for leaving. You probably should put it behind you CC, as I am trying to do.

Blog Entries

I like the way you sidestep that post above where I showed "proof" of you lieing. I am starting to remind myself of you!

How am I like Scotty or Blodick (who I don't know?). You're the jackass who posted threads about me on this site for months after I left. You even made an "unhappy birthday" thread about me. You came onto my site to mess with me. Seems to me you are like Scotty bro!

Anyways, again, I will apologize for leaving. You probably should put it behind you CC, as I am trying to do.
    First off, do they teach spelling in South Carolina? "LYING" not "lieing" Secondly, what you offered isn't "proof" of anything. I never claimed that it was NOT me. You're allegedly some kind of attorney, aren't you? Based on that, I'm assuming you can read and understand English. Do you think that if you post a lie often enough it will automatically become the truth? I did NOT
    came onto my site to mess with me
    Firstly, you cannot draw conclusion about anyone's reasons for joining a site and secondly, you had no idea it was me until today.

You are indeed just like Scotty, you insist on continuing to post bullshit then in the same sentence want to "put it behind you" Considering the manner in which you "left" (your arrogance, bad attitude, and temper tantrum, etc.) my posts about you were completely appropriate at the time and now that you're back and posting in the manner in which you are, you're validating my initial criticisms of you.

It's unfortunate because I had hoped you would have realized the error of your ways but you clearly have not. Keep it up cocky.......

(Oh, "Blodick" refers to "Oblik" and you do "know" him )
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

First off, do they teach spelling in South Carolina? "LYING" not "lieing"
    Ahh, the ever popular spelling defense. You got me CC! Please don't be so harsh!

Secondly, what you offered isn't "proof" of anything. I never claimed that it was NOT me. You're allegedly some kind of attorney, aren't you? Based on that, I'm assuming you can read and understand English. Do you think that if you post a lie often enough it will automatically become the truth? I did NOT

Firstly, you cannot draw conclusion about anyone's reasons for joining a site and secondly, you had no idea it was me until today.
    Quote Originally Posted by CockHole
    You're posts have me rolling on the floor every freakin' time I come to this place!!!!

I live in Connecticut and went to UCONN and I just happend to stumble across this place by chance. I had an aunt who lived in Gainesville for most of her life so she was a big Gator fan which is how I know anything about Steve Spurrier and I knew he came to USuCk this year (lmao, did I get that right?).

What got me right away was how most of these clowns live in such a freakin' fantasy world here. A few of my buddies and I who know that idiot CockyHoskins from a cigar board came over here to see what was going on and we couldn't stop laughing at you putting the smack down on these jokers:rotfl:

Hell, in a coupla months, you'll make a die-hard Clemson fan outta me!!

Thanks again for the great laughs, it's just way to damned funny, kinda like this one:
    "Oh so you guys CHEATED and SUCKED.....":lol:
    I don't have to assume your intentions. You stated them. And I knew all along. Here is my post when someone asked about you getting banned on August 4:

Quote Originally Posted by CockyHoskins
    Yes. He is a major jackass on this old cigar forum I was on. It all started with this thread: http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthread.php?p=6908#6908

That was my last post ever there because CoventryCat (aka CockHole on CockyTalk) was just too much of an asshole.

Last week, he posted this over there:

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t2000-cockyhoskins.html

Keep in mind I had not been back over there since that post in June.

Dude has serious issues. He came over here as CockHole just to fuck with me.
    You are indeed just like Scotty, you insist on continuing to post bullshit then in the same sentence want to "put it behind you" Considering the manner in which you "left" (your arrogance, bad attitude, and temper tantrum, etc.) my posts about you were completely appropriate at the time and now that you're back and posting in the manner in which you are, you're validating my initial criticisms of you.

It's unfortunate because I had hoped you would have realized the error of your ways but you clearly have not. Keep it up cocky.......

(Oh, "Blodick" refers to "Oblik" and you do "know" him )
    Bill, I can keep posting proof all you want brother! Again, I came here to put it behind me. I'll do that assuming you will. Otherwise, we can keep cluttering a cigar board with nonsense.

One thing we share in common is cigars. That is what this board is for. It doesn't mean we have to like each other.

Blog Entries

Too funny

What cockyhooskins posted was the content of a PM between cockhole and CSO that was six weeks after CockHole joined the site.

So you admit that you look at personal PM's between members WOW you are a true scumbag.

Face it cocky, you're a lowlife. I would say YOU are the one with "issues" not me......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

8. Default

Damn...Stay off the board for a day or two and whamo bamo, Hockycoskins rears his ugly head.

Too funny

What cockyhooskins posted was the content of a PM between cockhole and CSO that was six weeks after CockHole joined the site.

So you admit that you look at personal PM's between members WOW you are a true scumbag.

Face it cocky, you're a lowlife. I would say YOU are the one with "issues" not me......
    You are correct. It was a PM. What you didn't realize is that CSO and I were in talks at the time about him becoming a moderator for the Clemson side of my board since he was the most active Clemson poster at the time. You really should know that the one you PM is on your team before you send an idiotic comment like that to him. What did he do? He immediately sent it to me. And again, CC gets busted.

Alright, I am done with this thread. Time to get back to talking cigars.

10. Default

Jeesh I thought cockforeskin left a long time ago. WTF wasnt this douchebag a "supermoderator " before his little melting act?
    The older I get ,the better I was

11. Default

Now, let's talk cigars.

Where have I seen this before? Call out the hounds.

Blog Entries

You are correct. It was a PM. What you didn't realize is that CSO and I were in talks at the time about him becoming a moderator for the Clemson side of my board since he was the most active Clemson poster at the time. You really should know that the one you PM is on your team before you send an idiotic comment like that to him. What did he do? He immediately sent it to me. And again, CC gets busted.

Alright, I am done with this thread. Time to get back to talking cigars.
    What's with this "team". "idiotic comment", and "busted" crap? There's nothing untruthful, idiotic, deceitful or lying in that PM that I sent to CSO. It's the 100% truth which you can't seem to understand.

Why did CSO stop posting on your board? Did he realize it was a pretty lame site run by an idiot who really has no busines moderating an on-line message board?

That would be my guess....

LMAO!! You're "done" with this thread..... that's a funny one!!!

You CONTINUE to act like the true scumbag that you are (posting PM's and I really don't believe you for one minute that CSO forwarded you that PM but rather that you abused your administrator privileges and snoop in member's PM files on a regular basis).

Cocky, you haven't changed one bit which is extremely unfortunate for you. Do you really think your behavior in June was acceptable? I'd bet you do you have not addressed the fact that you were dead wrong and continue to operate that way as evidenced by the way you run your pathetic "CockyTalk" site

Are you going to ignore the PM I sent you asking you to make good on your promise to send me USCKEN's email address or are you going to continue to be the true asshole that you have proven yourself to be when I tried on numerous occasions to email you regarding this bet and my reinstatement on your site. You made it a regular habit to ignore just about every email I sent you and none of them were rude, vulgar or insulting. I'll post them in order to prove my point if you'd like.

As far as being "done" you are pretty much "done" on this board so I'd advise you to either clean up your act or your stay here will not be an enjoyable one, I can guarantee you that
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Anyways, CC, I can give you Ken's email but that's it.
    Are you actually going to GIVE me Ken's email address? You posted here that you would and I was expecting a PM from you which naturally I never received. I then sent you a PM asking you to send me his email address. It's been two hours, you've posted at least five times since including your research project on your site where you spied on member's PMs and posted them yet you STILL have not provided me with USCKEN's email address.

Your word isn't worth anything......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

As the median age of a cigar smoker is older, I expect people to act their age. It is strange to me that this board has the environment it does..
    WTF? Have you read your board, ever?

Again, that is an issue between you two. If ggiese stiffs you on a pass, do you ask hex to make it square? No. So, why do you ask me to make good on a bet that one of my 1500 members made with another member. I don't follow your logic!
    Holy shit! It's the Lord of the Dance.

Anyways, again, I will apologize for leaving.
    Erm... You got that backwards. You should apologize for coming back!

Blog Entries

LMFAO!!!!!

I tried to sign up on Cocky's site (since after all, he's claiming that I must contact USCKEN regarding our bet) and he BANNED my email address!!!

Not to worry cocky, I've got others so I hope you'll welcome CockyTalk's newest member

CoventryCat86

in true USC fashion!

Here's the PM I sent him:

CockyHoskins told me I have to contact you about our $100.00 (I used to be registered as "cockhole" until he banned me).

You can send me a check:
    Bill Jenkins
    63 Ridge Road
    Chaplin, CT 06235

or email me at wljenkinsATusa.net if you'd like to discuss this further.

Thanks!!

Bill
    Now cocky, don't you think you should do the right thing and let me contact USCKEN through your site so we can resolve this little wager?

My guess it that you'll immediately deactivate my account which will only prove my point that you are doing everything you possbily can to avoid your friend having to make good on his bet.

If indeed you do that cocky, you'll only find yourself in more hot water here AND on your own site so my recommendation is that you just let me and USCKEN work this out. If he ignores my PM, I have no choice but to make a post. I promise I will not violate any board policies
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 10-23-2005 at 05:07 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

16. Angry cockyhoskins...

I've read your posts cocky, frankly I'm not too impressed that you 'up and leave this board' and then expect to come back to 'start over.'

I think it's a real classless move that you have a PERSONAL friend who owes CC money and are taking a piss poor attitude of, "Well it's not my problem and I'm going to just worry about me, myself, and I." Pretty selfish if you ask me and it looks like you're protecting your friend.

What logic don't you get here buddy? Someone makes a bet, they lose it, and now it's time to pay up. Your defense of, "it's none of my concern" is a real CRAPPY attitude I must say. You run the board this happened on, you cut off communication by banning CC, and it's up to YOU to give CC the proper means to communicate with the member in question since YOU cut off CC's ability to communicate.

CC has asked you for the information to communicate with this member and you FAIL to do so. I'm really not impressed with your attitude and really don't want to see you here posting if you condone the crap your friend is doing to CC.

CC, I think you're in the right and cocky is in the WRONG. You have no business posting here cocky until you CLEAN UP your attitude buddy. If you don't, I side with CC and will help make your stay an unpleasant one.

I'm really getting sick of new, or people with bad histories coming in who think they can be disrespectful and act like the world centers around them. Well guess what, it doesn't.
    Last edited by godfather; 10-23-2005 at 05:19 PM.

cocky - if I stiffed CC in a pass - CC would call me on it publically. There would be a tongue lashing from the membership that would be well deserved. If called for, Hex would post a "banning" vote and I'd be done if I didn't get my shit straight. That's what I would expect... Now - what about your buddy who publically called out CockHole and made a bet with him over the cock's record?

So here you are on CigarSmokers... And we need to forget about all that other stuff in the past and talk about cigars?? BS!!!!

I hate to tell you this, cocky... Ignoring it now is not going to make it go away - it's just gonna get worse from him if this matter isn't settled... And now what - is CC just supposed to walk away with a happy face on? I wouldn't have one if I was in his situation...

CC - I wouldn't hold your breath that you'll see the $100... Certainly, cocky's not going to give up his friend - and I don't think he's a stand up person in any way if he doesn't do the right thing... We'll just have to see what he's made out of... I'm willing to bet cocky will do a disappearing act again, given the pretty damning case before him. He's got a pretty unpleasant choice to make - his friend or CC...

Blog Entries

Well now, at least cockyhoskins was good enough not ban me when I signed up again on his site. I was able to PM USCKEN and cocky told me that he PM'd him as well and asked him to please address this situation. USCKEN posted a response in the thread so cockyhoskins has indeed helped out and done what he could do. The rest is up to Ken who seems like a good guy so it should all work out. Ya think I should offer him double or nothing on the Clemson game?

I've been having internet problems late last night and all day so this is the first chance I've had a chance to report which the first five "lottery" cigars are. Remember, we're "playing" Connecticut's "Cash Five" so CLICK HERE and you'll see that the first five numbers are:

5, 9, 19, 27, 28

So, that means that the following cigars are part of the lottery draw:
    5 Onyx Reserve Belicoso #2
    9 Punch Gran Puro Sierra
    19 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Robusto
    27 Diablo Picantes Torpedo
    28 Trinidad Fundadores (DR, not Cuban)

The drawing is done at 10:29 p.m. Eastern Time (Daylight this week and Standard next week ) so as soon as I know the results and can get on line and post it, we'll know which cigars make up the prize package!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

19. Lightbulb

Well now, at least cockyhoskins was good enough not ban me when I signed up again on his site. I was able to PM USCKEN and cocky told me that he PM'd him as well and asked him to please address this situation. USCKEN posted a response in the thread so cockyhoskins has indeed helped out and done what he could do. The rest is up to Ken who seems like a good guy so it should all work out. Ya think I should offer him double or nothing on the Clemson game?

I had a feeling he'd start to come around when I saw this (really glad to see he did from reading your above post):

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showpost...&postcount=979

and then this:

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showpost...&postcount=981

Glad to hear the matter got resolved and cocky came to the proper realizations. I definitely give him credit for that and not being stubborn like other people I've seen.

---

This just goes to show what happens when we look out for other BOTL on this board and have each other's backs.

Thanks fellas. My wife says I'm stubborn! But in the end I realized I was wrong and am glad to be back. Cigars are too important to me. LOL! Thanks for the second chance!

(Alright, now I'm REALLY done with this thread! )

Thread Information