Thread: A cigar so good... (not for the faint-hearted)

Cool A cigar so good... (not for the faint-hearted)

A very upsetting thing happened to me today while I was enjoying a fine cigar. It was actually the Camacho 10th Anniversary cigar. I've been smoking cigars a couple months now but this was BY FAR the best cigar I have ever had. It was sunny and I was sitting outside enjoying the 75 degree weather and the spring air. I had some classic Hip Hop playing on my computer that only added to the relaxed mood. By the time I got half way through the masterpiece I was in awe and I had begun drifting off into my thoughts.
    I just started the final third of this wonderful stick when I felt a slight pressure down south. I was reluctant, at first. After all, I didn't want to foul the smoky spring air with my foul stench but I was just feeling too damn relaxed to hold this one in.
    I let it rip!
    Not being entirely satisfied, I squeezed a little extra bit of this one out.
    I'm not sure what hit me (perhaps it was the smell) but I suddenly snapped out of my wondrous euphoria and the harsh moist reality set in. I had, in the middle of a classic Nas beat, shat my pants.
    Yes, this cigar is so good that you may actually shit your pants.
    I immediately ran to the bathroom to clean my shorts, take a shit and a shower and then returned to finish the cigar.
    I suppose when one finds the perfect cigar, one knows.

2. Default

People full of shit usually let it loose...Nice intro shithead.

Blog Entries

DrDeuss...is that you?
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Wow, I have seen some doosies but this has got to be the crappiest introduction I have ever seen. I mean really, what a pile of shit.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    DrDeuss...is that you?
    He's baaaacccckkkk!
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Wow, A shitbird took a shit in his own pants. How old are you 10 ?
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Geez... I stopped by for that???

Hey w00ps... Next time you have the urge, I'd suggest you use the cigar in hand as a butt-plug. Sticking the hot end up first will usually produce the desired effect. Just be sure to remove the little rodents first. We don't condone animal cruelty here.

Relax guys..it's a joke. That's why it's in the humor section. Nobody's shoving lit cigars anywhere.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by w00ps View Post
    Relax guys..it's a joke. That's why it's in the humor section. Nobody's shoving lit cigars anywhere.
    Doesn't look like many are laughing with you. Perhaps you should take some time and read the board to get a feel for the place before you post much more.

Or, you can continue to post distasteful and irrelevant content and be only a distant memory in the near future.

I'll be honest, I laughed. But I wouldn't trust my opinion too much on this kind of humor: iToot is my favorite iphone app.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

11. Default

DrDeuss...is that you?
    IPs don't match.

12. Default

Now fellas, not all of us are young and regular and I prefer cigars to prunes. Pharmacologically speaking, nicotine is a smooth muscle relaxant. In other words it helps you go.

Doc.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

DrDeuss...is that you?
    One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Brown Fish?

Thread Information