Thread: Newbie Sampler Thread III

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Newbie

My name is david, i hail from long island new york but was born an raised in brooklyn ny. Currently going for my doctorate of pharmacy degree and am set to graduate in may 2010. Now on to the more important stuff. I have recently entered into the cigar smoking community. Last saturday i smoked my first cigar, a montecristo. I was smoking on top of roof top lounge in brooklyn facing the city. It was great. Now im hooked. My humidor is arriving today and im ready to season my baby up. Looking for some cigar selection suggestions, hence why im here. My budget range for now is btwn 50 and 60. Looking foward to the smoke as well as experience i will get from you guys. thanks.
    Why must i settle for just comfortable?
    I have one life to live.
    And i want to be wealthy!
    No reason i shouldnt want to be.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Young Forbes View Post
    My name is david, i hail from long island new york but was born an raised in brooklyn ny. Currently going for my doctorate of pharmacy degree and am set to graduate in may 2010. Now on to the more important stuff. I have recently entered into the cigar smoking community. Last saturday i smoked my first cigar, a montecristo. I was smoking on top of roof top lounge in brooklyn facing the city. It was great. Now im hooked. My humidor is arriving today and im ready to season my baby up. Looking for some cigar selection suggestions, hence why im here. My budget range for now is btwn 50 and 60. Looking foward to the smoke as well as experience i will get from you guys. thanks.
    Read the first post in this thread and follow the directions. Welcome to the forum.

3. Default

Got my cigars from slcraiders today! A real good selection, I can't wait to try them out. I'm not sure what a few of them are based on the labels so I'll have to look into that.
    Thanks slcraiders!

Trade negotiations underway with Young Forbes.

sammis

Thread Information