Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: what kind of forum is this

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chugg View Post
    If you think a black man may be the next president you must be black or you were brought up in a black neighborhood. They always brainwash you guys to think ludicris things like this. Kinda like you believe that you have equal rights. Know what I mean blackie?
    Just as I suspected...You are a racist piece of shit. You are done on this board. Fuck you and anyone thinks like you.

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    it seems as if you have problems with blacks and latino's,huh??.....your boss must be very proud of his roided,hate-filled,femboy mortgage banker....

our admin is latino,btw...let him know how you feel about latino's...
    No problem with latinos what so ever. No problem with black people either. In fact some of my best friends are black and I love dating latino women. Those comments were not racist. It is a fact we will not have a black president. It is also a fact that blacks do not have equal rights. Whites more often than not turn their bacl on them or are extra careful when a black is behind them. I am not saying that is right. I am merely stating that it is a fact. I actually really like blacks and latinos. The only race I hate is islamic. And that is a religion not a race.

If you think a black man may be the next president you must be black or you were brought up in a black neighborhood. They always brainwash you guys to think ludicris things like this. Kinda like you believe that you have equal rights. Know what I mean blackie?
    well, i guess all good things must come to an end. it was fun while it lasted.

i want to thank everyone for the laughs.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

bigpoppapuff Guest

chugg...the fem racist...why you gotta be that way??....hatin' on me and other blacks...not cool....maybe that's why you got your head split...

you ever been with a woman,femboy??

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    it seems as if you have problems with blacks and latino's,huh??.....your boss must be very proud of his roided,hate-filled,femboy mortgage banker....

our admin is latino,btw...let him know how you feel about latino's...
    Thanks for the compliment on the roids again. LOL Oh yea. I am the boss you fucking dummy. Now I will get bashed for calling you a fucking dummy. But its ok for you to call me a roid head right? See what I mean dumbass?

Blog Entries

No problem with latinos what so ever. No problem with black people either. In fact some of my best friends are black and I love dating latino women. Those comments were not racist. It is a fact we will not have a black president. It is also a fact that blacks do not have equal rights. Whites more often than not turn their bacl on them or are extra careful when a black is behind them. I am not saying that is right. I am merely stating that it is a fact. I actually really like blacks and latinos. The only race I hate is islamic. And that is a religion not a race.
    You know the best thing about message boards...really hard to hide your true colors when you are already posted your true thoughts a few minutes ago.

As said, you are done. Get off our boards.

Lopaka

7. Default

The only race I hate is islamic. And that is a religion not a race.
    Could you scream a little louder that you are a complete moron. What the fuck do you mean by that?

Blog Entries

One thing I have learned on this board is you can say pretty much any damn thing you want, until you threaten someone or take the white sheet out of your closet.
    Hell, there are probably a few guys around here who would agree with you (I like to think otherwise but hey) but at least they have the smarts enough to not tell everyone they are rascist shitstains.

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    One thing I have learned on this board is you can say pretty much any damn thing you want, until you threaten someone or take the white sheet out of your closet.
    Hell, there are probably a few guys around here who would agree with you (I like to think otherwise but hey) but at least they have the smarts enough to not tell everyone they are rascist shitstains.
    Well you are from MT so you are probably married to your sister. That tends to mess with your biological make up. I wont take anything you say serious inbread.

10. Default

bpp...I am truly sorry we let this asshat meltdown to the point he insulted black people. You have a proud heritage and you have every right to hold your head high. Chugg is truly a dope head racist.

11. Default

be sure to vote on the ban poll I created for this idiot.
    I really dig gym tough dorks,I love it when they come to work as newbies with their puffed up muscles and can't even climb 20 feet up an electric pole. Mostly small dicked wimps
    The older I get ,the better I was

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    bpp...I am truly sorry we let this asshat meltdown to the point he insulted black people. You have a proud heritage and you have every right to hold your head high. Chugg is truly a dope head racist.

that's allright,sarge...just as long as femboy doesn't ask me for reparations...or to marry my sister...

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    be sure to vote on the ban poll I created for this idiot.
    I really dig gym tough dorks,I love it when they come to work as newbies with their puffed up muscles and can't even climb 20 feet up an electric pole. Mostly small dicked wimps
    Climbing up poles for a living? And Im the stupid one? LOL. Im not banned yet whats up with that. Get my ass banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I will come back with another name. LOL. Oh yea and I have plenty of IP addresses too. One last final time. I AM NOT RACIST!!!!. re read what I wrote pinheads.

Climbing up poles for a living? And Im the stupid one? LOL. Im not banned yet whats up with that. Get my ass banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I will come back with another name. LOL. Oh yea and I have plenty of IP addresses too. One last final time. I AM NOT RACIST!!!!. re read what I wrote pinheads.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

wow drew. wow
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Blog Entries

Lets see, I'll read what you wrote.

Last time I checked that's racist. That and you can't spell ludicrous. Trying to make amends for it later in posts don't help one bit. This says it all. We win, you lose.

Lopaka

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    Lets see, I'll read what you wrote.

Last time I checked that's racist. That and you can't spell ludicrous. Trying to make amends for it later in posts don't help one bit. This says it all. We win, you lose.

Lopaka
    OK, what is your point?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by 420seth View Post
    Chuggie, i feel for ya. If you came in here looking for a little love, don't count on it. These fokkers will try to pick you apart at every turn, you and have not "proved ourselves" to these nerds. It is a joke the way they behave in here.

Oh no, call another wahmbulance, another one who got their feelings hurt

Blog Entries

OK, what is your point?
    I don't have to prove a point. You already proved you are a racist pig. You've got the bald head, big and buff, and don't wear sheets...so all you need is the swastika to complete your true bad self.

Lopaka

chugg Guest

Ok here is my summary of the people that respnded in this thread in a harsh manor. The only reason that you are jumping on the bandwagon and bashing me is because it makes you feel excepted by others. You probably have no life what so ever. You know that strength is in numbers so you go with the crowd. Do your thing chap. And one more thing. The guy that I made fun of for climbing poles for a living. I am sorry about that. I never make fun of what people do for a living and I dont want to start now. Its probably a great job. I was saying that to you because someone attacked what I did for a living without even knowing what it is that I do. You dont have to accept my apoligy and I am sure you wont. As for you others. I still think most of you are assholes. The funny thing is that most of the assholes are in this thread. I read some other threads and those guys are cool gents.

Thread Information