that I openly call out Lukeman8 for his behavior in the Review These II thread, review the thread here if you wish: http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t9199-p1...-these-ii.html

The first indication that the smokes were to be sent the next day was on 20 April. I sent him my addy on 21 April since he never asked for it () and again he assured me the smokes would be sent out next day.

No word until 1 May when I received a PM stating that his roomate was to have sent the sticks but did not. Again, the old mantra....they'll go out tomorrow.

I pm'd for a DC# on 8 May........no response as of yet. There is no excuse for this behavior. This thread is the property of the entire board and all have an opportunity to participate and we should all be able to rely on the fact that the participants will fulfill their obligations. In this regard, Lukeman8 has failed the community as a whole......as he did in the potpass thread found here: http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t8489-p2...s-contest.html. He delayed this thread from 05 December when bdurrani made his guess until 19 January when he decided to post the answer.

For me, two strikes is plenty .....I don't need to see a third. Lukeman8 is finished here as far as trades / passes / contests that I host or initiate. As always, each is free to make their own mind up. I posted this thread as I felt it was my duty to the board.

As another note to this issue, and a stark contrast to Lukeman8's behavior, I contacted jfellows prior to posting this thread as he had vouched for Lukeman8 early on in his membership here, just to let him know what was up and what I was going to do so he wouldn't be blindsided. As the true BOTL that Jon is, he apologized for the problem and requested my addy so that he could cover Lukeman8's obligations. This gesture was very much appreciated, however, I declined as it really isn't necessary.

I feel somewhat complicit since I was aware of the pot-pass fiasco and did not react to it and, consequently, this has happened. No more for me, if you commit to do something here on the board.......you simply need to do it, on time. If you have a problem or something comes up.....communicate, things can be worked out most times as long as you just don't disappear.

As has been mentioned in the fairly recent past, we need to protect the boards' integrity above all else..........we cannot allow this shit to go unchecked.