Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie Sampler Thread III

I received my end from Alcibiates. He has requested I wait until Monday to ship his. His sampler will go out then.

His sampler is on the way, went out Monday.

Some of you fuggers need to step up and become sponsors for this. I see all the boxes ya'll are buying in the "latest addition to your humidor" thread. I have a few more samplers left in me at best, due to lack of recent purchases.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    Some of you fuggers need to step up and become sponsors for this. I see all the boxes ya'll are buying in the "latest addition to your humidor" thread. I have a few more samplers left in me at best, due to lack of recent purchases.
    No doubt.....I have only 1 or 2 in the coolers/humi as well. We are down to 3 US sponsors. C'mon guys, shoot me a PM if you're able/willing to sponsors some newbs!!

hold your horses you two! I have a deal in the works with Jesse (gaiden9) right now it seams like. Now share some of that soap box with me!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Blog Entries

WoooHooo.....we have a new sponsor!! Dennis ( bigwhiteash) has stepped up to the plate to make at least one newbie very happy.

Thanks Bro, I appreciate it, and I know some newb in the future will too.

Thanks for the help Dennis!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    hold your horses you two! I have a deal in the works with Jesse (gaiden9) right now it seams like. Now share some of that soap box with me!
    Not trying to step on your toes, just trying to get some more cigar hoarders in here to help us out with sending samplers.

Got my end from Woxof on Friday (post office tracking said it was there Wednesday... hooray for campus post offices! >_<) Looked like a great selection although I had leave about three minutes after I opened the box... Being busy isn't all its cracked up to be. Wish I had more time to sit down and smoke

Probably a stupid question but you guys don't have a limit set on how many concurrent trades you can have going do you? I don't want to upset anyone on the board, especially the FOGs .

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    wooohooo.....we have a new sponsor!! Dennis ( bigwhiteash) has stepped up to the plate to make at least one newbie very happy.

Thanks bro, i appreciate it, and i know some newb in the future will too.
    i want a newb sampler!

Blog Entries

I must be gettin' better at the arm twisting, or maybe its the photo's I have in the safe , but we have gained yet another fine BOTL as a sponsor for the newblets.

dustinpollock has stepped up to help some newb's out. I and the lucky newbs you get hooked up with thank you.

We can use all the sponsors we can get, shoot me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.

No problem Big-Daddy

Dustin

so whats the line up now ?
    Last edited by dustinpollock; 11-10-2008 at 10:11 AM. Reason: line up

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Blog Entries

I've got a deal in progress with Silencei2.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencei2
    Probably a stupid question but you guys don't have a limit set on how many concurrent trades you can have going do you? I don't want to upset anyone on the board, especially the FOGs .
    Well, other than the skepticism that would surround a newbie immediately involving him/herself in multiple trades simultaneously, none that I am aware of.

If you want to do two trades in this thread at the same time, go for it, contact the next sponsor on the list and make arrangements, just realize that you will be sending first on both trades.

Cool, thanks for the reply. I am just trying to get involved in the community and gain some rep so hopefully this'll help. And of course I understand that I would be sending first on any trade

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    I've got a deal in progress with Silencei2.

Well, other than the skepticism that would surround a newbie immediately involving him/herself in multiple trades simultaneously, none that I am aware of.

If you want to do two trades in this thread at the same time, go for it, contact the next sponsor on the list and make arrangements, just realize that you will be sending first on both trades.

Blog Entries

I am in communication, and working a deal with CWVA27.

"We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    I am in communication, and working a deal with CWVA27.

i'm in te process of setting up trades with Ashauler and BigWhiteAsh. will send out tomorrow and pm tracking numbers

Blog Entries

Alright, just what I like to see, lots of action. To go right along with that, we have a new sponsor.......SAMMIS has volunteered to help some newbies out!!

I thank you Dan, and I'm sure the future newbs thank you too!!

Blog Entries

Sweeeeet!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Thread Information