Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Kennebunkport Hillbilly

SFG75 Guest

Talking The Kennebunkport Hillbilly

The Kennebunkport Hillbilly
    (sung to the tune of The BeverlyHillbillies Theme Song)

Come and listen to my story 'bout a boy name Bush.
    His IQ was zero and his head was up his tush.
    He drank like a fish while he drove all about.
    But that didn't matter 'cuz his daddy bailed him out.
    DUI, that is.
    Criminal record.
    Cover-up.

Well, the first thing you know little Georgie goes to Yale.
    He can't spell his name but they never let him fail.
    He spends all his time hangin' out with student folk.
    And that's when he learns how to snort a line of coke.
    Blow, that is.
    White gold.
    Nosecandy.

The next thing you know there's a war in Vietnam.
    Kin folks say, "George, stay at home with Mom."
    Let the common people get maimed and scarred.
    We'll buy you a spot in the Texas Air Guard.
    Cushy, that is.
    Country clubs.
    Nose candy.

Twenty years later George gets a little bored.
    He trades in the booze, says that Jesus is his Lord.
    He said, "Now the White House is the place I wanna be."
    So he called his daddy's friends and they called the GOP.
    Gun owners, that is.
    Falwell.
    Jesse Helms.

Come November 7, the election ran late.
    Kin folks said "Jeb, give the boy your state!"
    "Don't let those colored folks get into the polls."
    So they put up barricades so they couldn't punch their holes.
    Chads, that is.
    Duval County.
    Miami-Dade.

Before the votes were counted five Supremes stepped in.
    Told all the voters "Hey, we want George to win."
    "Stop counting votes!" was their solemn invocation.
    And that's how George finally got his coronation.
    Rigged, that is.
    Illegitimate.
    No moral authority.

Y'all come vote now. Ya hear?

Damn liberals....

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Damn liberals....
    Don't worry George, I'll post one mocking liberals in a bit.

Blog Entries

Damn liberals....
    LMAO!!

Speaking of Yale, I heard John Kerry finally released his transcript. Scotty, would you say he had good grades?

And by the way why the FUCK isn't this in the "politics" forum?

STRIKE for Scotty, violation of board policy. Speaking of strikes, how's that ugly whore Jamie doing?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    LMAO!!

Speaking of Yale, I heard John Kerry finally released his transcript. Scotty, would you say he had good grades?

And by the way why the FUCK isn't this in the "politics" forum?
    for Scotty, violation of board policy. Speaking of strikes, how's that ugly whore Jamie doing?

It's Jaime, not Jamie ya asshat. Did you get yourself banned over there.? You couldn't participate long, you actually have to post things of substance over there.

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    It's Jaime, not Jamie You couldn't participate long, you actually have to post things of substance over there...
    You didn't complete the sentence, Scotty... "You couldn't participate long, you actually have to post things of substance over there THAT IS IN AGREEMENT WITH LIBERAL PHILOSOPHY, OTHERWISE DON'T POST"

Jaime.... Oh, I just thought she misspelled her name... Now it makes sense... She's a liberal and liberals ALWAYS have to do things contrary to normal society - such things as spelling your name... You also get names like "Moonbeam" and "Meriwether"...

Arguing with a liberal is always fun too - agree with me, then you can argue - WTF. And don't badmouth the Democrats, otherwise you're a war monger and a baby killer... Liberals argue like a bunch of woosies!!! I swear it's all the pot the liberals are smoking - warps the perspective...
    Last edited by ggiese; 06-10-2005 at 03:51 PM.

SFG75 Guest

You didn't complete the sentence, Scotty... "You couldn't participate long, you actually have to post things of substance over there THAT IS IN AGREEMENT WITH LIBERAL PHILOSOPHY, OTHERWISE DON'T POST"
    Join the site and see for yourself George. Liberals are actually the minority on that board. PM me and introduce yourself. BTW-I'm Nebraska29 over there.

Blog Entries

Join the site and see for yourself George. Liberals are actually the minority on that board. PM me and introduce yourself. BTW-I'm Nebraska29 over there.
    Don't lie. 80% of them want to legalize pot and just about every single one of them identifies themself as a liberal. It has a reputation of being one of the worst "debate" boards out there since they are so intolerant and disrespectful of the opinions of others. Actually I shouldn't complain, it's a GREAT place for all the liberal assholes to congregate and spend time preaching to the choir rather than campaigning for Democrats or getting people to register Democrat. Speaking of which Mr. "Democratic County Chairman", you managed to crack the 30% registered Democrats barrier in your county yet? Hell, the county's so damned small, all you probably gotta do is get 9 or so voters registered Democrat to bring that ole percentage right up

Oh and
    you actually have to post things of substance over there
    is a joke

You do know why newspapers have limits on the number of words one can use in a "Letter to the Editor" especially regarding "politcial" letters, or why generally campaign pieces are short and sweet, don't you?
    IT'S BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO READ ALL THE BULLSHIT especially not posts by a buncha goddam liberals trying to show how smart they are.

Almost all of the bullshit that is posted on that site is indeed bullshit. I love it when people like you Scotty cite left-wing nut job sites as your "sources" like that leftcoast one you used.

I wouldn't give that place the time of day......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Scotty, I see you blew right past my question about John Kerry's grades at Yale.

Care to comment? Or do I conclude that your silence means that you liberals who used to slam Bush for his GPA at Yale and feeling too stupid and have way too much egg on your faces to even want to talk about the topic.

Speaking of which, has that ugly whore JAMIE commented at all about it? (WARNING: Loaded question, don't lie.......)

Admit it Scotty, she is a fuggen BEAST
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

SFG75 Guest

Don't lie. 80% of them want to legalize pot and just about every single one of them identifies themself as a liberal. It has a reputation of being one of the worst "debate" boards out there since they are so intolerant and disrespectful of the opinions of others.
    Look, I know you and I have a lot of disagreements, but the site is actually great. They have a shit load of members and are doing very well. No conservatives?, have you ever seen Overland_sailor, Conservpat, or Jaime post? They're all pretty conservative. There's others too, it's just grown too big for me to recount who is all on which side. Heck, there's even a respectable number of libertarians.

Blog Entries

Look, I know you and I have a lot of disagreements, but the site is actually great. They have a shit load of members and are doing very well. No conservatives?, have you ever seen Overland_sailor, Conservpat, or Jaime post? They're all pretty conservative. There's others too, it's just grown too big for me to recount who is all on which side. Heck, there's even a respectable number of libertarians.
    Scotty naturally YOU would think that left-wing piece of shit of a site is "great"

If you want to live in your fantasy world, fine, you and Jamie and the rest of you sorry-assed liberals just do that. Again, I'll stick to getting Republicans elected while you know-it-alls keep talking to yourselves.

And YES, I've seen Jamie post, she's a liberal bag of shit and she hides it very well. Of course to an ultra left winger like you, she'd appear "conservative"

How's the Democratic voter registration drive going in Clay County, Nebraska?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-10-2005 at 04:29 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

SFG75 Guest

I was rather shocked that "Carthago" gave up so easily on the medicinal marijuana thread. Of course, it's hard to refute constitutional argumentswith the premise of "that's just stupid!."

Blog Entries

Typical Scotty, ask him a question and he ignores you.

What does your former sigtag mean?
    What do you think of John Kerry's grades at Yale? You and your shitbag liberal asspwipes at your liberal "debate" board?
    Has Jamie commented on Kerry's GPA at Yale?
    How's your voter registration drive going in Clay County?

Will Scotty EVER answer any of these questions?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

14. Default

Tune in tomorrow for the next episode of "As the Cigar Turns".

SFG75 Guest

What do you think of John Kerry's grades at Yale? You and your shitbag liberal asspwipes at your liberal "debate" board?

He's thinking, CC - it'll take a while and it hurts him.... Don't hold your breath...

SFG75 Guest

And why did Carthago get owned on the debate thread at A.D.? I mean, that person was a less than 400 poster if I remember right. Sheesh, already buried by the time I saw the post.

Blog Entries

He's thinking, CC - it'll take a while and it hurts him.... Don't hold your breath...
    Once again the little asshole ignores any questions that are asked of him.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

SFG75 Guest

Once again the little asshole ignores any questions that are asked of him.....

Just as you don't dictate what websites I go to, you also aren't entitled to get answers that you want. Besides that, why are you so fascinated with me? Go find a hobby Bill. Go for a walk, call a relative, or read the newest copy of the National (fascist)Review.

Blog Entries

Just as you don't dictate what websites I go to, you also aren't entitled to get answers that you want. Besides that, why are you so fascinated with me? Go find a hobby Bill. Go for a walk, call a relative, or read the newest copy of the National (fascist)Review.
    And you're entitled to be an arrogant, whining prick. You reap what you sow.......

LMAO, this one is a classic response from Scotty who is so in love with himself, he thinks I'm "fascinated" with him:
    Besides that, why are you so fascinated with me?
    Newsflash for ya Scotty, NO ONE here is "fascinated" with you. On the other hand, most people think very little of you and if anything feel sorry for you.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information