I come across this site back in March, decided to sign up as I've belonged to several forums over the years, and since I signed up I pretty much forgot about it until today.
I've been enjoying Cigars for the past 30 years or so, but recently due to health issues Id rather not discuss, decided I would see if I could find some interested aficionados to discuss some of, or possibly all of my inventory.

But today, as I read through the threads that are posted by either new members, or any members for that matter, offering anything other than the stuff you can get from Cigars International, Holt's, or one of the major on-line discount houses, they have been attacked beyond belief, for what? because some of you have been ripped off or scammed? You know, I understand that, but why not dig a little deeper, give someone a chance to prove themselves, ask for them to work with you and find a way to confirm the authenticity of the offerings. But I see due to the narrow mindedness of the so called " Senior Members " here, they're are tormented and run off. You have someone offering to help you with something that is indeed hard to get, especially the real deal... so why do you insist on keeping your little brotherhood of dumb asses to a minimum and not allowing some new people on board that could indeed turn out to be genuine Cigar Lovers looking to help out others out, or land something in trade that could help them.

This is indeed, a sad sad bunch of fellow conasours....