Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cigar No Baka

Any chance anyone has heard from the Bakster?

2. Smile

Hang in their brother. Feel better and know that we're thinking of you.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Thumbs up New Info

Just wanted to pass on some news I just got from CNB.....

The surgery was last Wednesday and went so well that he was released and home on Thursday evening. Unfortunately Ike was coming to town as we all know, which left Chris without power from Saturday to Monday evening. Not an easy thing when you're recovering from surgery, but, all went well and power was restored late Monday night.

CNB is looking forward to returning to cigar smoking and being active on the board when his DR. releases him to normal activity......might be 4-6 weeks yet, but he's getting there. He was concerned that he left something incomplete here.......even with all that is happening in his life, it was on his mind.......I told him that everything was taken care of and just to get his ass back in good health, start scratching, smoking, and destroying safiness like we all have come to expect.

Good to hear that. Thanks for the update.

We want Baka Back, We want Baka Back, We want Baka Back

Thread Information