Thread: So Cabaiguan Juan

Default So Cabaiguan Juan

So how have you been this year Johnny Boy ? I see you got married , well that good \, but all the sneak- a - peek shop in down town D.C. lost their best customer. So Johnny Boy come a little closer and let this big guy know what you would like for Christmas

I'm humbled to be considered their best costomer, but really, you need to check on some of your elves! I must admit though, some girls are having to work harder for their college tuition then before. I would be very interested in what kind of music that Santa listens too. As for cigars, I'd love to sample what Santa smokes. I like full bodied cigars and whiskey or rum form any and all countries. I especially would like to try one of the maduros from a specific country south of miami. All in all, a taste for your favorite music and cigars would do me fine.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

ISOM?????

Foolish rabbit...... those are for the beard I am sure you want one right out of his personal stash.... I see your'e quite a micro brew fan? I think I have some elves working in the micro brew meca. As for the music Santa is listening to now, "Sounds of the Jungle"..... Hungry humping hippos, to be precise. There is nothing I love better then nature at it's best.
    Shit, I have to go to the mens room...... getting excited!

Love,
    Santa

Hungry humping hippos makes me think of Flight of the Concords. You should check them out. I do love micro brews as well, you seem to know me well!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Well Jon after a little mishap at the PO yesterday(dear Santa thought he was going to jail...LOL) the life size Jenna doll goes out today, good luck putting her under the tree!!!!

Santa

Life Size you say? Santa, you make me blush:

She is in the air

OOOOOOO Jonie Boy !!!!!!! an Elev just landed in Silver Springs
    Last edited by Secret Santa; 12-12-2008 at 05:33 PM. Reason: ?

Santa, wow! What a nice selection of cigars! I'm increadibly excited about the seasonal cigar but also the La Aurora's. They are a cigar that i haven't really gotten to try, so to see these has me wicked excited.

Glad you like the Dog Rockets......LOL santa still has a six pack of Chasing Tail Ale YOU CANT SEND BEER with usps ......lol

Santa

Son of a ! I'm sure they will change their stance on that when they go to the Fed and ask for a Bail-out. Never-the-less, thank you very much Santa! I dont have the package with me (I'm at work right now, ) but I'm going to find out who you are!

Santa, I lloked for the package, but it seems like the Mrs went on a cleaning spree and tossed it. Santa, i want to know who you are!

But Jon .... Santa would have to kill you then

and I think Santa prolly would too!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thread Information