Thread: Silencei2, better make some room.

Default Silencei2, better make some room.

I've found all those cigars that you've been looking for. Turns out the reindeer were all storing them up prison style.

Seriously though, a 15 lb bowling ball is a little tough to ship, but I do have a couple of things here for you.

Silencei2, come on down. Don't make Santa bump your thread again, it's almost off the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    Silencei2, come on down. Don't make Santa bump your thread again, it's almost off the first page.
    Oh Santa, I thought my fate was decided... a 15lb. bowling ball would have been great

But while you're at it you can throw some hard hitting, full bodied rockets in there for me. I've been wanting to try all the different Fuente cigars and maybe some different Tatuajes. I'm open to all cigars though and love to try new brands. I can keep it a secret if you sneak anything else in there, but the sticks are what I love. I love collecting cigar paraphernalia as well... boxes, cutters, lighters, bands... it's all a man, like me, could ever want

Well, it's too late now.

Blitzen took off with the sleigh, said something about Maria Shriver, a ball gag, a flogger and some lingerie.

I think he was headed your way, he kept singing "I'm going going, back back, to Cali Cali" but he could just be a Notorious B.I.G. fan.

Eitherway, he dropped something that looks like a tracking number: CX249421843CA
    Santa uses Canada Post occationally for ordering in a few *ahem* tools. You should be able to check it out there.

Let me know when it shows up and if it's covered in KY or anything worse I'll have to give him a beating, although he may enjoy that.

Lol

Oh Santa, you crack me up. Thanks for the heads up... I'll be sure to keep an eye for the aforementioned items or a lubed up reindeer. Either way, it'll be great to see what you have in store for me. I'll definitely post once the sleigh hits the roof.

Santa, seriously the best presents ever. Thanks a bunch, I can't wait to smoke some of these fine looking sticks. And that extra box you threw in? Priceless... I love adding to my paraphernalia collection. Can't beat that yellow and black color scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencei2 View Post
    Santa, seriously the best presents ever. Thanks a bunch, I can't wait to smoke some of these fine looking sticks. And that extra box you threw in? Priceless... I love adding to my paraphernalia collection. Can't beat that yellow and black color scheme.
    Bah, I just threw that box in hoping that if Customs grabbed them that they'd light them properly.

Seriously, enjoy the smokes and I'm glad you appreciated the Cohiba matches.

Humbug.

Thread Information