1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by grand cru no 2
    Awesome plays Sarge! You da man!

I know!!

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    I know!!

...and MODEST too!!!

3. Default

The pass is packed and ready. I'll send it out this afternoon and will post a DC probably tonight.

Thanks to CC for hosting this.

4. Default

DC# 0304 0370 0002 1592 3902 in route to Chicagoland. Heads up George.

DC# 0304 0370 0002 1592 3902 in route to Chicagoland. Heads up George.
    Excellent!!! Come to papa!!!

6. Default

George,

You should pack a famous Chicago Pizza in the pass for me...it's been too long since I've had one, and you might as well throw in a Dirty Belveder Martini from the Martini Bar at the hancock, haven't had one of those in awhile either.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hortsch
    George,

You should pack a famous Chicago Pizza in the pass for me...it's been too long since I've had one, and you might as well throw in a Dirty Belveder Martini from the Martini Bar at the hancock, haven't had one of those in awhile either.

Thanks.

...several Chicago Style hot dogs (I LOVE those), and maybe an Italian Beef sandwich too (Mmmmmmm)!!! Uno's pizza is not as good as it used to be - maybe Giordano's... Wait - what am I saying here? You rrying to send me out on a scavenger hunt??? You BASTID!!!

I say you move back to the Chicago area - we do have great atmosphere around here.... I'll take you out and hook you up with great food and drinks!!!

8. Default

Chicago is an amazing city. We try and make it down there once a year from MPLS. I have a really good friend who moved there a couple years ago that I visit, not sure where he is though!

Im pretty sure I've eating at that Gloridanos (sp?), they have an offer where they will ship a cheese pizza anywhere in the states, they freeze it or something odd that allows it to ship!!!

Man the pizza down there is tasty.

Okay - got the pass last night from CC. I'm going to rummage through it, hopefully tonight - and will try and get it back on the road this weekend. I'm hoping it reaches Hortsch this week - which would be great because he can get it out by next weekend and it won't interfere with his plans!

Hortsch, let me know if this plan is good - I hope we can make it work!!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Okay - got the pass last night from CC. I'm going to rummage through it, hopefully tonight - and will try and get it back on the road this weekend. I'm hoping it reaches Hortsch this week - which would be great because he can get it out by next weekend and it won't interfere with his plans!

Hortsch, let me know if this plan is good - I hope we can make it work!!!
    How did CC get his grimey little hands back on it. I sent it to Chicagoland. CC is a sneaky little devil.

How did CC get his grimey little hands back on it. I sent it to Chicagoland. CC is a sneaky little devil.
    Sorry, Ken... I just remember seeing CC's name on the label when I picked it up... Oooppsss... My bad....

Ok, I rifled through this pass and here's what I come up with...

Takes:

7) SLR Series A 03/03
    19) Oliva Master Blend
    27) LFD 500 Ligero

Puts:

30) Sherpa Mystic
    31) Montecristo #4 ISOM
    32) AF Hemingway Signature Maduro
    33) Rocky Patel Sun Grown Torpedo
    34) Torano Exodus 1959 SILVER Robusto
    35) Diablo Picante
    36) Punch Gran Puro Sierra

I put a bunch extra in here so there would be a few more mid-priced domestics to choose from. Don't feel obligated to toss in a bunch more cigars than you take - it is really not necessary, nor is it normal to do that,

Hopefully I'll get this baby on the road tomorrow or Saturday. Marc, please let me know if that's okay...

Here are my tenative OUT OF TOWN dates for the wedding and such...

July 14th–17th
    July 20nd–24th
    Aug 1st–Aug 8th

Ggiese, let me know when you get this box if this will be an issue, and I'll make sure CC reworks the rotation.

Thanks a bunch for letting me participate in this, with my busy month ahead and all.

Damn...17 days of freedom left
    It looks that if I mail this tomorrow, it'll get to you by the 17th or 18th, which gives you two days turn around time... That seems workable??? CC, what do you think?

Blog Entries

Sounds perfect George, if you mail it on the Friday the 15th, he'll get it on Monday the 18th. Heck, even if you mail it on Saturday the 16th, he'll get it on the 18th so send her off. It would be nice to hear from Marc first though just to make sure.

Oh and THANKS for the great additions to the pass This pass needed a bit more medium end stock.

Oh and WTF????? I thought you were going to take that Padron 1926 #1?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Ok, I rifled through this pass and here's what I come up with...

Takes:

7) SLR Series A 03/03
    19) Oliva Master Blend
    27) LFD 500 Ligero

Puts:

30) Sherpa Mystic
    31) Montecristo #4 ISOM
    32) AF Hemingway Signature Maduro
    33) Rocky Patel Sun Grown Torpedo
    34) Torano Exodus 1959 SILVER Robusto
    35) Diablo Picante
    36) Punch Gran Puro Sierra

I put a bunch extra in here so there would be a few more mid-priced domestics to choose from. Don't feel obligated to toss in a bunch more cigars than you take - it is really not necessary, nor is it normal to do that,

Hopefully I'll get this baby on the road tomorrow or Saturday. Marc, please let me know if that's okay...

Another case of slackery at it's greatest. Can't ya do better than that?

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Since Cocky took his ball and went home to CockyTalk it looks like he won't be doing his pass here. Any of you guys want to get in on a pass that starts with these cigars?

Havanas:
    Punch PC del Punch
    San Cristobal El Principe
    Quintero Brevas
    Ramon Allones Small Club Corona
    Hoyo de Monterrey Petit Robustos
    Cohiba Siglo IV
    H. Upmann Magnum 46
    Saint Luis Rey Serie A
    High End Domestics:
    Opus X Perfexcion #5
    Padron 1926 #1 Maduro
    Diamond Crown Maximus #4 Toro
    Medium Priced Domestics:
    La Gloria Cubana Churchill Maduro
    La Finca Joyas
    Onyx Reserve Belicoso #2
    CAO Mx2 Toro
    Arturo Fuente 858 Flor Fina Maduro
    El Rey del Mundo Robusta Larga
    Astral TVS Churchill
    Oliva Master Blend Torpedo
    Oliva "O" Maduro Oasis
    Carlos Torano Cameroon 1916 Robusto
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Gold Toro

Post here if you're interested. I'd like to keep this to no more than ten people. Generally the rules are Havana for Havana, High End for a High End and Medium for Medium. Also please indicate if you think I should start with fewer Havanas and more Medium domestics

Yeah this would be great. I will PM you my address

Wife poo got the pass out yesterday - it's on it's way to Marc. Should be there maybe Tuesday - Wednesday at the latest???

18. Default

Interesting.

Sorry you guys didn't hear from me, I was on my 1st part of my 4 weeks of out-of-town insanity.

Im going out of town for the wedding wed morning. So I basically need to get it tuesday so I can make my plays and mail it wed.

If it's not here tuesday, I can have a friend pick it up and basically reship it to the next addy, or I can have Swifty from CP take my place.

Let me know, hopefully my wedding doesn't mess up this pass. But you guys have my word it won't sit on my doorstep!

Interesting.

Sorry you guys didn't hear from me, I was on my 1st part of my 4 weeks of out-of-town insanity.

Im going out of town for the wedding wed morning. So I basically need to get it tuesday so I can make my plays and mail it wed.

If it's not here tuesday, I can have a friend pick it up and basically reship it to the next addy, or I can have Swifty from CP take my place.

Let me know, hopefully my wedding doesn't mess up this pass. But you guys have my word it won't sit on my doorstep!

Marc - sorry - I read your schedule and figured I could "sneak" it in between other things. I hope I didn't mess you up... I mailed it Sat. morning priority mail, so I believe it will hit you by Tues. at the latest...

Blog Entries

Wow. this sounds like so much fun. I would love to get in on the next one. Although after reading all the Cigars you all are passing/give, I feel like a Newbie to cigars and I've been smoking for 4 years ROFL. I reconized 5 names so I don't know if I could do a good pass/give...

I need to get out a smoke more!!!

Lopaka
    Last edited by Lopaka; 07-18-2005 at 01:29 AM.

Thread Information