Thread: Lopaka, Come on In

Default Lopaka, Come on In

Tell dear old Santa what it is you would like this year. And it best not be peace and happiness for all. Cause you know, I cant get everyone the same gift, else everyone would start calling me a cheap ass and unimaginative an all that jazz. Now then on with the list making and list telling! Dont hold back form Santa either!..........On second though, hold back some cause I aint Bill Gates you know.

So I see here you help newbs with their setting up & seasoning of humidors, of which I am one of. A member of the US Air Force. Just recently promoted as well, eh? A Dream Theater fan as well? I have to admit, I have listened to them for a few years myself.

So what are your likes then? Cigars? Wine? Scotch? Beer?

Blog Entries

Dear Santa,

I want world peace, j/k. Can I wish for death, destruction and chaos? I would imagine that one is out also, and you would probably enjoy it to much.

Onto my list. I'm a scotch fan, I have about 16 bottle of scotch and I can't tell you my favorite because I have contest going for someone to name it. I'll let you know after Sunday. As for Cigars, I smoke CAO's (except the CX2), AF Opus/Anjeo, LGC Series R, and a few other smokes. Yes, I'm in the Air Force. I also lovvvvvvve history! WWII, Revolution, and Civil War mostly. WWII is my specialty. I'm also a computer fan. NASCAR 88 Jr. Nation Member and I would finally say that I'm a 49ers fan! Part of the Faithful.

If I thing of anything else I'll be sure and let you know.

Lopaka

Death, Destruction, and Chaos? Hmm, Santa might be able to accomplish that. Let me see how much ammo I have left for my BFG.......O. You've now upset Santa. You know its not everyday someone asks for something that I get to have fun doing. Ahh, I was really excited there for a second. No White Owls for you now!

Hmm, Scotch you say? Dont know if I have any of that left around here, between me and those damn elves drinking all my boze, Im not sure if I have any left or not. How about wine for you and the misses? Anything particular kind you like? Or some Apple Jax shine, I'm pretty sure I have some of that around here. Those damn elves cant handle that stuff so I'm the only one who drinks it.......and seeing as Im still alive I doubt I drank all of what I have. But I'll see what I can dig up scotch wise. Why not shoot me a PM so those nosey cheats on here cant see it?

History buff, eh? Ive been around so long, I could tell you some history. You wouldn't believe the stories I have to tell.......then again Im not too sure I believe them anymore, what with all the boze Ive drank over the years an all. Ill look around, see what I have. Never now what you'll find up here in the north pole. Might be able to find a prehistoric snowball or at least one that was around during the revolutionary war.

Ha, it be Friday night and Ol' Santa here is still at home for some reason and not out with the snow bunnies. Must be something wrong with me or something. Then again, Im not too sure I want anything to do with the snow bunnies round here. But on to business Lopaka.......

I have finished shopping...er....ahem, I mean the elves have finished "making" your gifts......ah shite people still dont believe I make all this stuff do they? Anyways, I have finished shopping for/making your gifts. I'll leave it up to you to decide which you want to believe in. Either way me and my sleigh will be visiting you soon........then again I may just use the USPS and be lazy about it.

Blog Entries

I'll warn the Post Man.

This package be en route!

Blog Entries

Santa,

The USPS elf left the gift for me and I can say is WOW. Thanks Santa, I'll try and not get too slooooooshhhed tonight.

Lopaka

You don't want to know what I had to go through to wrestle that bottle away from those damn drunken elves of mine! They've drank the north pole dry already!

Enjoy and Happy holidays to you and your family!

Thread Information