Thread: Let me pass

Default Let me pass

Will make some prior clarifications:

On Italy you drive on the right, faster ones pass on the left. If the way has more than one lane, faster ones pass on the left, slower ones go on the right and if a faster one comes behind, they go to right to make pass.

Also, my english isn't the best when it comes to some specific concepts, like "driving slang" so be patient.

So, I was driving to Milan from home, it's around 200 miles driving, i do this frequently due to my work.
    I usually take the left and go fast, say at 100 miles/hour. This time i was at around 80 miles/hour, two lanes, limit of 80 miles/hour.

At my right i had a couple camoins, passing down more or less quick. At some point, i have some one behind doing lights to make me go right to make pass. Usually, i wait until i have some room and go right to make pass.

BUT, this fucking one was being very insistent, he didn't even allow me to find place to take my right to make room to him. When this happens, the one behind can go fuck himself, i won't move, you are not gentle nor will I.

After a couple minutes, he was becoming very insisting, but i ingored him, i kept my left and i was driving at speed limit for that lane, no claims!!

You cannot pass on the right, no, no. This f... reckless accelerated and get at my side on the right, i was to smile to him, when i saw the truth. IT WAS A POLICE CAR!

Well, i cannot describe the face of the police guy, he was red and angry as i never seen anyone, he was saying "Are you crazy or what??" with all his body, hands and face.

It was not all, there were 4 police men there inside, all of them looking at me in a way you don't want "one" police looking at you, believe me.

My face went pale, my mouth fell open and my eyes were out of orbit. I was sure i was done for good, oh god...

I believe it was my face, because the angry guys started laughing, made me signs to go right and passed me on the left and were gone.

I don't know if you are smiling now, but I got laughing for hours (after i got calm down), i was trying to imagine my face when i saw that car plenty of polices i was trying to fuck off...

Very funny. I once flipped the bird to an unmarked police car that was riding my ass on a two lane road. He turned on the blue dash light and pulled me over. He asked what my problem was. I told him the only problem I had was that he was riding my bumper. He said I should not be doing that. I told him if he was in such a hurry, he should have turned on the blue lights to begin with.

Thread Information