Quote Originally Posted by daredog4 View Post
Actually the term "newb friendly" was meant to mean that we don't treat people like dirt just becuase they haven't been around as long as us. I will admit there was a time when I actually wanted to be a part of this wonderful site.... I guess I just wanted some place where a BOTL could come and actually enjoy being part of a community. So bash away at this post all you guys like. It will just reinforce the reasoning behind what I am doing. And for those of you out there who come across this post and think that there might be merit to what I am talking about, then give me a shout and I will be more than happy to let you into a forum where people will treat you like a decent human being. You don't have to look up to the trash talking assholes that run this forum.

And by the way. The site is completely free for anyone to join. I just figured that if i just posted the link there might be a few who would join and purposely start a bunch of crap.
The only problem I see, is you were not acting much like a BOTL, a BROTHER of the leaf would have been alot thicker skinned, and ALOT more polite to the FOGs.
You were not expected to come in and know everything, but you were expected to be polite. You came in here and acted like we owed you a favor, but if you would have come in and did a little bit of browsing, you would have realised that we are indeed a very close brotherhood that gives and gets respect.
We saw your actions as someone who does not socialize well, and we don't want or need that here.

Keith