Thread: Mi DOminicana Robusto Video Review Up

Default Mi DOminicana Robusto Video Review Up

A very smooth, slightly sweet jasmine flavor comes through for the first 2/3rds, changing to a soft nuttiness at the end. Mild-medium bodied with plenty of rich but light smoke off an excellent draw. The finish is short and clean, leaving a sweet dryness. An excellent 5×54 smoke! More in the video.

Blog Entries

Aren't you busy being embarrassed for us?

C'mon - that's gotta be another kaelaria.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kaelaria View Post
    Never too busy to do a review :)
    Not funny. Do you think your insult of this board was veiled enough not to be recognized for what it was? And do you also think you can insult us, and then come to our board with impunity?

First of all, I would ask you start your own thread if you would like to discuss this.

Second of all, my last remark in this one on that subject will be this: I didn't insult any board. I didn't insult anyone. My remark was made on another forum (I don't believe it's appropriate to post a link to another forum so I'll refrain, but it was along the lines of the Humidor Minister bashing found elsewhere as well, and was locked), in an unrelated thread. I stand by it, based on certain individual's behavior, for which I am and they should be embarrassed, IMO, which I am entitled to, no matter what you may think to the contrary.

If you don't like me, ok, no one cares. If you don't like my posts, that's ok too - don't post after them. If you disagree with something I've said, please by all means say so, but in a civilized tone please, and in the appropriate place.

Blog Entries

First of all, I would ask you start your own thread if you would like to discuss this.

Second of all, my last remark in this one on that subject will be this: I didn't insult any board. I didn't insult anyone. My remark was made on another forum (I don't believe it's appropriate to post a link to another forum so I'll refrain, but it was along the lines of the Humidor Minister bashing found elsewhere as well, and was locked), in an unrelated thread. I stand by it, based on certain individual's behavior, for which I am and they should be embarrassed, IMO, which I am entitled to, no matter what you may think to the contrary.

If you don't like me, ok, no one cares. If you don't like my posts, that's ok too - don't post after them. If you disagree with something I've said, please by all means say so, but in a civilized tone please, and in the appropriate place.
    First off, I'll post anywhere I wish on this board, untill I'm told otherwise by the admin of this site. If you think you can direct me on what to do here, you are indeed as arrogant as HM.

You don't believe in linking to other forums or sites.....except your own.

Here's what you said at that "other site":
    "As a new coming I can say - I love your work HM. But most of all I can't fathom why some people here and on other boards have behaved as they did toward you. At first I thought I had really missed something - but now am just feeling embarrassed for some others.
    Keep up the beautiful work!

Exactly what "other boards" do you refer to?

"Feeling embarrassed for some others" implies that "others" actions were somehow contrary to some type of acceptable social norms and indeed is insulting to those at whom it is dirercted. So, I, for one, do take absolute offense to your comment on that "other board", and will continue to do so until you can explain it to me such that I believe it was not the members of this site that you were referring to.

Well maybe you would ask, but you may not receive.

Second, I'm betting that some how you'd not promise for this to be your last remark if there were only a humimini bandwagon to ride on over here. Humimini wasn't getting bashed - he was being called out for questionable behavior - behavior you seem to support, at least in another thread on another board. But you are right about one thing - what you call bashing can be found elsewhere - here on this board. So, the incongruency here is your apparent acceptance of what embarrasses you somewhere else. And, as in HM's case it was the incongruencies that started to smell funny - he was getting called out by different folks on different boards who don't take their cues from each other. And, where there's smoke . . . sombody's bound to get their ass BBQ'ed.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thread Information