Thread: My good deed for the year

Default My good deed for the year

I made a post about three weeks or so ago about the "other" cigar site and how they were giving an active duty Marine Captain a bad time on their forums.

Well I have to be honest and say it really ticked me off, so I looked him up on our global e-mail, made contact, got an address, and sent him and his Marines a humidor and some decent sticks .... mostly RP Fusions, a few infused Gurkha's, some Camacho SL&M #2's, Perdomo ESV Seconds, and a few 5 Vegas Limitada 2008's.

I also threw in a humidifying device and Cigar Juice from CI.

Since he's not on here and there is tecnically no mailbox to blow up, I figured I'd post about it.

Kris

well done brother

That just frosts my cookies!!! What other cigar forum would do that to active duty?

Please send me the info in a PM - I'd love to put something together for the boys and ship if their way. I've got plenty to send out they may enjoy...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    That just frosts my cookies!!! What other cigar forum would do that to active duty?

Please send me the info in a PM - I'd love to put something together for the boys and ship if their way. I've got plenty to send out they may enjoy...

PM sent.

Kris

Thread Information