Thread: Smoked Arganese??

Question Smoked Arganese??

Smoked an Arganese Cigar Lately??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arganese CIgars View Post
    Nope. Have smoked two (ML3, CL3); did not feel any need to add them to my rotation. Everybody has different tastes, of course.

There's been some negativity expressed elsewhere about the multi-level cigar marketing scheme that appears to be somehow related to you guys. I won't post the link here (others, PM, if desired, for the link), but I have to ask, why would Arganese be associated with something - MLM - that is so negatively perceived?
    Last edited by craig; 06-11-2009 at 06:32 PM.

Nope, probably won't now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arganese CIgars View Post
    Nope......I did a 5er a year or so ago, didn't feel the need for more. The construction was less than desirable, the flavor unremarkable, and the price point right where lots of other smokes that are much better are positioned.

Your "other venture" is, imho, laughable and more akin to Amway than cigars.

I've enjoyed the ML and CL3's. I've also been down to Geno's place in the Dominican. They're great cigars for the price point, no doubt about it.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Blog Entries

I bought a box of the connecticut's online for dirt cheap and I don't mind them. Not much to them but they make for good golf course cigars.
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Default Re: Smoked Arganese??

Quote Originally Posted by denver24 View Post
    I bought a box of the connecticut's online for dirt cheap and I don't mind them. Not much to them...
    I agree, I just smoked my first of the same type. There was nothing fancy, nothing particularly special about it, but it was a damn good, light, mellow smoke. I got mine in a sampler, I would probably buy more at $2 /stick. But as others stated there are better smokes for the same dough.

Edit: I feel I must also note how quickly the cigar burned up, I was smoking with two buddies of mine (one trying to enjoy an excaliber, and another a sancho panza) mine burned up about 10-15 minutes before theirs and I am a slow smoker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

I bought two 5 pack samplers from one of Famous' Monster deals last year sometime. I smoked two of them, can't remember which, but wasn't really impressed. Nothing really got my attention.
    Yay! Cigars!

9. Default

I smoked quite a few when my local B$M had them on special at half price, ostensibly to get rid of them. They weren't bad for half price.

Doc.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Nope, never have.

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Nope I have not smoked one. Don't have one in my humidor. From all who commented on these so far, I probably won't bother.
    Just another day at the office!

This thread sure is a blast from the past!!!

Damn, the necro got me.
    Yay! Cigars!

Blog Entries

Arganese cigars are cheap, lousy cigars. Even at half price, they're still not worth the money.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information