Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Why? They're ENTITLED to all those goodies - cell phones, video games, TV, Internet, cars... And who are you to tell them they're not!!! How DARE you turn off his cell phone!!! Are you out of your friggen mind!!!

Your job is to go out and buy and pay for that stuff for them - and not bitch about it - they don't want to hear it!!!

Can you tell I also have teenaged children and I'm a little cynical?
    hehe ya I can taste the sarcasm from here....mmmm.. sarcasm.

It's funny how real life peppers your dreams. I've been threatening to turn off his cel phone if he doesn't stop treating us like public enemy number one, but haven't done it yet. Then the night before the dream, we were pulling into a gas station to get gas, and three cop cars come screaming up to join a fellow officer who was arresting some guy involved in a domestic dispute in the parking lot.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    your son punched you in the nose?! that's horrible! i would never have done that to my dad. but that's pretty crappy you called the cops on him. you should've popped him backed and laid his ass out. but then again, he could call the cops and get you arrested.........

It was a dream man. If he really punched me he would have gotten it back in spades. Hes pretty weeny and I'm not. His mouth is his biggest weapon. Plus his kewl tude.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I think you guys are missing a key part of cigar no baka's post:

Thanks for pointing that out. He hasn't hit me yet, but he's still got one more year of college to go....

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    I worked a domestic where a son came home and found his dad in bed with his girlfriend. The son beat the crap out of him. I told the son he did what I would have did. Then I locked the son's ass up. The law is the law.

Many more strange stories arre running around in my head. My job is the greatest show on earth.

Get this, one of the partners at my cigar shop is a cop. Boy howdy does he have some great stories to share!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    It was a dream man. If he really punched me he would have gotten it back in spades. Hes pretty weeny and I'm not. His mouth is his biggest weapon. Plus his kewl tude.
    my parents were enemy #1 to me at one point. probably 14-17 y/o. i grew out of that, though. my parents are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    my parents were enemy #1 to me at one point. probably 14-17 y/o. i grew out of that, though. my parents are awesome!

I figure I'm not doing my job as a parent if my kids don't think I'm enemy #1! I'm not there to be their best friend - I'm there to be their parent...

The best friend thing comes later!

I figure I'm not doing my job as a parent if my kids don't think I'm enemy #1! I'm not there to be their best friend - I'm there to be their parent...

and it will

Now that I can agree with ggiesse. That being said the day my son hits me is the day I hit him back, as if he were the "Man" he thinks he is. Put 'em up little man. LOL!!!
    The only thing missing from my life is money and more Cigars.

Thread Information