Thread: Anyone interested in splitting a box(20) of Man O' War Ruination's?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by ibarney5 View Post
    If interested PM me for details. Robusto #1's by the way.

Unfortunately, heftysmokes has analyzed my financial situation and decided that I am not in a comfortable enough spot to purchase cigars. Until he deems the me financially sound, I will not be buying any more cigars unfortunately.

I will be preserving this topic in it's unaltered form to display my own ignorance(as per ashauler's demand). My few weeks on this forum and limited posting should have keyed me in that no topics here are ever deleted to preserve possible asshattery, but unfortunately I was too slow to understand that. By the way, I completely understand this post isn't funny. No need to point that out again, funny judge.
    When you give sarcasm and disrespect, thats what you will get in return 10 fold!

Not really, but I appreciate the comments.
    Alright. What do I need me to do? I made a mistake, but how long am I going to be ridiculed for it? Just curious?
    Until you fully understand your errors.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Dude, you are seriously stomping on your dick with posts like this. If you think you're being funny, you're not.

Posts and threads don't get deleted here, unless irresponsible phucktards who wish to hide their stupidity and/or phucktardary do it themselves.....otherwise the evidence is left for all time. The fact that you don't know that speaks to your ignorance of this community.

You should emulate your hero Barney more, and limit yourself to carrying one bullet. Better yet, maybe you should just give it to Opie probably safer.

ETA: for preservation
    Listen to Ashauler! You should read more of the posts that starting like this one, so that you can see how other asshats reacted and were treated. Thats why they are not deleted, here for people like you to learn and understand this fine community.

Good luck to you,

Rich
    Last edited by CAJUNBLAZE; 07-16-2009 at 09:59 AM.

Thread Information