Thread: Perfect Game

Default Perfect Game

How about that perfect game last night by Buehlre? WOW!!!

I only saw the highlights on sports center...I would have given just about anything to witness a perfect game live...Saw every pitch on TV when Cone and Wells had their perfect games a few years ago.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by THEGODsmegALLAH View Post
    How about that perfect game last night by Buehlre? WOW!!!
    Cool game. I like the snapshot on SI this morning. Glad it wasn't robbed from him by a fan.

Say, how about posting an introduction?

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    Cool game. I like the snapshot on SI this morning. Glad it wasn't robbed from him by a fan.

Say, how about posting an introduction?
    Sorry about that. Pretty new to the site but have been somking cigars for about 3 years now. its very relaxing to kick back and light one up with a coffee and just zone out.

i'm passionate about my job and cigars. i have loads of tattoos. you should see when i walk into the tobacco shops. they look at me like i am out of my league. oh well. i love to smoke. message me if you ever want to trade something. AND, i built a nice coolidor from a 120qt cooler that im pretty proud of. i'll post the pics later

Blog Entries

Sorry about that. Pretty new to the site but have been somking cigars for about 3 years now. its very relaxing to kick back and light one up with a coffee and just zone out.
    Cool, thanks. What do you like to smoke? What do you do?

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

i'm passionate about my job and cigars. i have loads of tattoos. you should see when i walk into the tobacco shops. they look at me like i am out of my league. oh well. i love to smoke. message me if you ever want to trade something. AND, i built a nice coolidor from a 120qt cooler that im pretty proud of. i'll post the pics later
    I was just wondering if you are old enough to smoke? Also, is there some hidden meaning there in your screen name or is it just an attempt to be totally disrespectful to both Christian and Muslim faiths at once. I think the tobacco shop should consider you to be "out of your league" because you seem to have some difficulty making good decisions.

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDubya View Post
    I was just wondering if you are old enough to smoke? Also, is there some hidden meaning there in your screen name or is it just an attempt to be totally disrespectful to both Christian and Muslim faiths at once. I think the tobacco shop should consider you to be "out of your league" because you seem to have some difficulty making good decisions.
    Good call! I second the motion!
    Just another day at the office!

What would make you think I'm not old enough to smoke? I'm 26 and have been smoking for about 3 years. People just stare at me when I go into different tobacco shops because I have both arms all tattooed.When you walk in to a shop with 50+ year old men they look at you funny....! Is there something wrong with tattoos? i'm sorry i'm not 50 with a big gut drinking scotch all day. is that what i should be? no offense to anyone who is, i don't care. (just making a point in regards to the comment) i'm young and cigars are something i enjoy. i don't have to fit the typical mold. don't tell me i'm out of my league. there is no league. i think its disrespectful saying that. And why would you say I have trouble making good decisions?

My name is not meant to be disrespectful to any religion at all. I'm not religious but if it offends anyone I will be more than happy to change it. sorry about that
    Last edited by SMEG; 07-25-2009 at 09:01 AM.

What would make you think I'm not old enough to smoke? I'm 26 and have been smoking for about 3 years. People just stare at me when I go into different tobacco shops because I have both arms all tattooed.When you walk in to a shop with 50+ year old men they look at you funny....! Is there something wrong with tattoos? i'm sorry i'm not 50 with a big gut drinking scotch all day. is that what i should be? no offense to anyone who is, i don't care. (just making a point in regards to the comment) i'm young and cigars are something i enjoy. i don't have to fit the typical mold. don't tell me i'm out of my league. there is no league. i think its disrespectful saying that. And why would you say I have trouble making good decisions?

My name is not meant to be disrespectful to any religion at all. I'm not religious but if it offends anyone I will be more than happy to change it. sorry about that
    What made me think that you weren't old enough to smoke is your name. I would expect "that" to come from a stoned teenager. The fact that you chose to display it for the world to see is a weak and irresponsible decision, knowing that it would be offensive to some. Yet it is disrespectful to say you are out of your league?

There is a league. And since we are on this "Perfect Game" thread, let's go ahead and draft some players. I'll place myself in the Minor League (with a pretty low batting average at that). My avatar Groucho Marx was a Major League player and there are certainly some Major League players in this community. You? You will have to stay in the Little League until you mature some.

I didn't say anything about your tattoos. Who cares?

Thread Information