Thread: What's for supper?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

That's just awesome GT, thanks for posting everything a guy needs to know to make that himself!
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Blog Entries

GT, you have to stop with these posts. I've eaten 2 computer monitors now.

Seriously, I think I may need to make an investment in a nice smoker next year. I have a little one that was my neighbors and I have smoked twice now on it. I really like slow cooking, not only is the food really good, but it gives me time and an excuse to hang out, drink beer, smoke cigars, and not mow my yard. All things that I just happen to love.

Quote Originally Posted by FightingFish View Post
    GT, your food looks phenomenal!
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by CptnBlues63 View Post
    That's just awesome GT, thanks for posting everything a guy needs to know to make that himself!
    Glad you enjoyed them. I don't think I'll be publishing a cookbook anytime soon. So, I love sharing tips, tricks and recipes for outdoor cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    GT, you have to stop with these posts. I've eaten 2 computer monitors now.

Seriously, I think I may need to make an investment in a nice smoker next year. I have a little one that was my neighbors and I have smoked twice now on it. I really like slow cooking, not only is the food really good, but it gives me time and an excuse to hang out, drink beer, smoke cigars, and not mow my yard. All things that I just happen to love.
    Those are some of my favorite things also. I actually use my Egg as an grill and an oven more often than I use it as a low and slow smoker though. It's great for anything, just my preference in cooking style. The versatility in a Kamado style cooker is awesome! But, if you just want a smoker, you can pick one up for $30 at Home Depot that works just fine.

Blog Entries

The little one I have from my neighbor isn't bad actually, it's just old and looks like it may fall apart at any moment. I know the eggs are a bit pricey, but you are about to convince me I just need to take the dive with your posts. If I do, they owe you a commission.

Blog Entries

I'm taking my second shot at smoking pork shoulder today. Smoker is almost to temp.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    I'm taking my second shot at smoking pork shoulder today. Smoker is almost to temp.
    Nice. Let us know how it turns out. Pics would be nice too.

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Today I made mozzarella cheese. So I made Caprice with that and tomatoes and basil, and we had a sick cut pork chop and zucchini and sweet potato as well all cooked on the campfire. very nice!
    Just another day at the office!

Thread Information