Thread: *NEW LINE* Pride Cigars

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default *NEW LINE* Pride Cigars

Hey there I'm Steve Tabak, Marketing Director and Regional Sales Manager in FL for Pride Cigars. I want to thank you first for allowing me to be here in Cigarsmoker's discussion board. I want to tell about our new blend which has everyone here in Florida raving. Our tobacco which is grown in our factory in Santiago, DR is 100% cuban seed tobacco. What makes our tobacco special is the triple fermantation process, in bigger manufacturers they only do 1 or 2. We were at the trade show in August 2009 releasing our label and received a nice response from the lounges. Now its your turn to give us your feedback. Please visit our site(pridecigars.com) to see how we got started and to see the blends in which we carry. If you are out of the state of FL, I am more than happy to direct your lounge in the direction of that sales rep to get Pride Cigars in your shop. You may contact me at our website for questions. Thank you for your time in reading and look forward to being in your lounge one day.

Sincerely,
    Steve Tabak
    Pride Cigars
    Last edited by PRIDECIGARS; 12-20-2009 at 12:19 PM.

Thread Information