Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
I am interested in finding inexpensive cofee in whole beans. I find some very interesting varieties at places like Trader Joe's and at grocery outlet. Last bag that I got (from grocery outlet) was awsome stuff. A 2 lb. bag of beans for $8.00 or around that price. I like the medium roast type coffee, especialy Kona blend coffees. It is a difficult thing for me to drink anything from a can (pre - ground). Nothing beats the flavor of grinding your own coffee and brewing it right away, except perhaps roasting your own and then grinding it. I have yet to try that myself. I like kona blend coffee because of its low acidity and smoothness. Along with the coffee I enjioy hazlenut flavoring in mine. Otherwise butter rum or butterscotch flavoring is something that I add on occassion.

Roger.
Roger do they have T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, or Home Goods where you are. These are all owned by the same company but normaly have a good selection of coffee's. I get the Kona Gold, Hawaiian Gold at Marshalls often (2lbs about $7.00 ). They also have a variety of coffee's. Nice gourmet stuff, both whole bean and ground.