Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: P.I.F Thread

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by garryyjr View Post
    Well then, they pretty plainly didn't meet the requirements. I really don't understand why....... and frankly.. I don't care at this point.

I just don't understand how it is preached to newbs how much help they can get. And like I said, once one screws up, BAM you are all over them till....... who knows when.
    What a bunch of bullshit.....like you're the fucking victim here. You know what's going on here, you know what's expected.

First you show up, poke around a bit, and immediately look to get into the P.I.F. thread here. Whatever. N00b not reading the rules. It was ignored, as it should have been.

Then, you look to get into a trade here.. If I were the trader, that would be a red flag. But that's okay, because you backed out here. Maybe you thought the thread title read: 'Wanna take some free cigars I'm giving away'. You do have your own language.

Reality hits when you realize you were ignored for the P.I.F. here.

So, you thought you'd join the Newbie Sampler party here. Wait, you backed out here.

You find ANOTHER opportunity to mooch here. Then you get bitchy with everyone who voices an objection.

So, you've stumbled through 100 posts, and you get your chance at the P.I.F. thread here. You receive this on April 11th. It lands today. Seriously? After being razed over your obvious mooching and the fact that you're clearly under the fucking spotlight, you take 10 fucking days to turn this around? Unbelievable. What's absolutely mind-numbing is how defiant you are. You're the victim here. We just only beat up on newbies. I'm done with you. I'm tired of your antics and watching you bitch about how things are run here. This place was fine without you before, it will be fine with you gone as well.

Go away.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

garryyjr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    What a bunch of bullshit.....like you're the fucking victim here. You know what's going on here, you know what's expected.

First you show up, poke around a bit, and immediately look to get into the P.I.F. thread here. Whatever. N00b not reading the rules. It was ignored, as it should have been.

Then, you look to get into a trade here.. If I were the trader, that would be a red flag. But that's okay, because you backed out here. Maybe you thought the thread title read: 'Wanna take some free cigars I'm giving away'. You do have your own language.

Reality hits when you realize you were ignored for the P.I.F. here.

So, you thought you'd join the Newbie Sampler party here. Wait, you backed out here.

You find ANOTHER opportunity to mooch here. Then you get bitchy with everyone who voices an objection.

So, you've stumbled through 100 posts, and you get your chance at the P.I.F. thread here. You receive this on April 11th. It lands today. Seriously? After being razed over your obvious mooching and the fact that you're clearly under the fucking spotlight, you take 10 fucking days to turn this around? Unbelievable. What's absolutely mind-numbing is how defiant you are. You're the victim here. We just only beat up on newbies. I'm done with you. I'm tired of your antics and watching you bitch about how things are run here. This place was fine without you before, it will be fine with you gone as well.

Go away.
    I'm not a victim. I has said in most of those.. Either i was wrong or i just gave up.. no point to fight

i don't plan on leaving... So DEAL with me.

Blog Entries

I'm not a victim. I has said in most of those.. Either i was wrong or i just gave up.. no point to fight

Count on it. We haven't had a little bitch chew toy for a week or so. Stick around.

To quote one wiser than I:
    Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Oh man,,, welcome! Sit down,,, sit down! Put your feet up!!! You''''re gonna like it here!!!
    I say we feed this troll as long as we can.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Goodness, I think my 6 year old niece can put sentences together better than you can.

Few people can display both ignorance and arrogance at the same time so well.
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

garryyjr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    Count on it. We haven't had a little bitch chew toy for a week or so. Stick around.

To quote one wiser than I:

I say we feed this troll as long as we can.
    No prob, now that I understand who is who and how they are... I know what to post and how.

My feet are always up here.. Just relaxing.. It may seem I am pissed, crying, bitching... but I am not. This is only online. I don't know any of you. Once I log off here.. I forgot this shit anyways.

I look forward to more threads. Thanks for all the heads up in advance..... to say the least.

garryyjr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    Goodness, I think my 6 year old niece can put sentences together better than you can.

Few people can display both ignorance and arrogance at the same time so well.
    talent... My friend!

Blog Entries

No prob, now that I understand who is who and how they are... I know what to post and how.
    Let's be fair. You don't even understand how to talk. Don't try figuring any of us out. All you know now is who NOT to try to mooch shit off of. And you still don't have a fucking clue.

My feet are always up here.. Just relaxing.. It may seem I am pissed, crying, bitching... but I am not.
    No one's mistaking you for being pissed. However, going on and on about how you don't understand you're moochosity is difficult not to be confused with crying and bitching.....but I digress. Maybe you aren't bitching. You just don't understand why people won't give you free shit.

I look forward to more threads. Thanks for all the heads up in advance..... to say the least.
    I have an idea. Why don't you start your OWN thread. Talk about how great you are, and what a fucking pillar of this community you have been thus far. Make sure to post an address where we can all send you free shit just for being such a swell guy. Because this thread already has a purpose.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

garryyjr Guest

Next

Blog Entries

Next
    OK. Listen, Einstein, you were spotted, tagged and bagged within your first 20 posts.
    Let me be the first to congratulate you on your use of the rope.

Will -- can we get a special review series going on junior's craptacular sampler?

Looks like Festivus is coming early -- let's start airing our grievances. Ju-Ju-bear, what was wrong with Tachy's end of the pass? You thanked him rather emphatically for the sticks you received -- let's hear it -- why weren't they classy?

Will -- has that pretentiousness that spread across Canada like a wildfire hit Bitterville, USA as well?

And for the record, next time I'm paying it forward, someone is getting a sack full of Macanudo Jades.

One more thing -- how the fuck are we supposed to help this little princess assemble his end of a pass? Three classy sticks -- pretty fucking simple. Did he ask anyone for help? Why the fuck are rules posted? So you can muddle through this complicated morass without the need for us to hold your fucking hand. Ass-hats are outed publicly for a reason -- so no one else has to get screwed (and it's kinda fun).

Fuck it -- Will, send me your address for the 37th time -- these Mac Jades are yours -- I'm making it all right, buddy.
    Last edited by EGQ; 04-22-2011 at 06:00 AM.

Blog Entries

Hey garrrryyyyyyjrrrrr, what did you send?

garryyjr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by EGQ View Post
    Will -- can we get a special review series going on junior's craptacular sampler?

Looks like Festivus is coming early -- let's start airing our grievances. Ju-Ju-bear, what was wrong with Tachy's end of the pass? You thanked him rather emphatically for the sticks you received -- let's hear it -- why weren't they classy?

Will -- has that pretentiousness that spread across Canada like a wildfire hit Bitterville, USA as well?

And for the record, next time I'm paying it forward, someone is getting a sack full of Macanudo Jades.

One more thing -- how the fuck are we supposed to help this little princess assemble his end of a pass? Three classy sticks -- pretty fucking simple. Did he ask anyone for help? Why the fuck are rules posted? So you can muddle through this complicated morass without the need for us to hold your fucking hand. Ass-hats are outed publicly for a reason -- so no one else has to get screwed (and it's kinda fun).

Fuck it -- Will, send me your address for the 37th time -- these Mac Jades are yours -- I'm making it all right, buddy.
    Maybe his were classy.. I never heard of some of them nor seen a lot of talk about them. That doesn't mean they are classy, your right.

Mine, I felt meet the requirements and were some well known cigars, therefore, I went ahead sending them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Tsk, tsk, tsk.

What did you send garryyjr? This is your chance to explain how it met the guidelines of the PIF.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Hey garrrryyyyyyjrrrrr, what did you send?
    Still ignoring the question........

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Maybe his were classy.. I never heard of some of them nor seen a lot of talk about them. That doesn't mean they are classy, your right.

Mine, I felt meet the requirements and were some well known cigars, therefore, I went ahead sending them.
    So, if you felt they were classy and met the requirements, why the fuck won't you say what you sent?

garryyjr Guest

I sent him 5. I only remember 3 of the 5. It has been 11 days now, as that was pointed out. My memory is shot man.

garryyjr Guest

As much as I absolutely hate to say it, but I will since I am man, You guys are right.

I assumed mine were fine, since they were talked about, a known brand and I even received some of them in a Cigar of the Month Club.

We all know I am a newb bitch here.. And I have been rammed once before. With that said, Why couldn't Will PM me with something like this...

'I now your a newb. I feel the sticks are bare minimum. Next time you decide to part take in something like this, shot me a PM with what your thinking and I will help out.'

To me, that is what i may have done, or i would let it go. Just makes sense more that way then bashing someone..........

Blog Entries

If you remember the 3, let's hear em.

garryyjr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Eville View Post
    If you remember the 3, let's hear em.
    I said it before and I'll say it again. I don't need to explain anything I do to anyone. I will not list even 1 of them.

You think I would do that.. I now know that Will thinks they are less par.. Why would I put them out there to get shit talked to/about and bashed on some more?

Blog Entries

I said it before and I'll say it again. I don't need to explain anything I do to anyone. I will not list even 1 of them.
    You're right, you don't need to explain anything to anyone. Of course, that also means you don't give much of a shit about your reputation here...or, frankly, on any of the reputable cigar boards.

You think I would do that.. I now know that Will thinks they are less par.. Why would I put them out there to get shit talked to/about and bashed on some more?
    So, you're so weak in your conviction that you upheld the requirements of the PIF that you're going to let ONE member's opinion ruin you here? If you really think you met the requirements, state what you sent and let others weigh in. Perhaps the whale has outrageous expectations. If you remain silent, we'll never know. Or, maybe, the whale will post what you sent.

Personally, I think you intended to scam this pass.

Blog Entries

If you really think they meet the standards of this pass, I don't see a reason not to post them. Refusing to post them and just claiming you think they meet the spirit of the pass makes your story very hard to believe. If you post them, perhaps the members of this community will agree with you that they do meet the requirements. It isn't very likely considering that Will is an established member here and his judgement has proven to be trustworthy. But maybe all the wood glue and sawdust lately has gotten to him.

Thread Information