Quote Originally Posted by garryyjr View Post
As much as I absolutely hate to say it, but I will since I am man, You guys are right.

I assumed mine were fine, since they were talked about, a known brand and I even received some of them in a Cigar of the Month Club.

We all know I am a newb bitch here.. And I have been rammed once before. With that said, Why couldn't Will PM me with something like this...

'I now your a newb. I feel the sticks are bare minimum. Next time you decide to part take in something like this, shot me a PM with what your thinking and I will help out.'

To me, that is what i may have done, or i would let it go. Just makes sense more that way then bashing someone..........
Are you a child? Do you understand English? Did you buy the cigars, so you know what they are valued at? Were you really ready to join the PIF, or were you so enamored with free cigars you just said "damn the torpedos, full speed ahead"?

We don't hand hold newblets here. We have few rules, and the ones we do have are plainly stated. This is a simple place to figure out......for adults.