Thread: Inexpensive natural-flame lighters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Do you have some kind of problem with me? I'm done with that other thread, don't know why you feel the need to stalk me now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RamyG4 View Post
    Do you have some kind of problem with me? I'm done with that other thread, don't know why you feel the need to stalk me now.
    I'm not stalking you, just replying to the newest posts on the board, they just, all of a sudden, happen to be from you. Have you read any posts on this board other than your own, or those in the threads you've started?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    I'm not stalking you, just replying to the newest posts on the board, they just, all of a sudden, happen to be from you. Have you read any posts on this board other than your own, or those in the threads you've started?
    Yes, however as a beginner I don't have anything to offer up yet, so I have no reason to post replies. I have a real question here, and would greatly appreciate suggestions.

Blog Entries

Yes, however as a beginner I don't have anything to offer up yet, so I have no reason to post replies. I have a real question here, and would greatly appreciate suggestions.
    I'm sure search would yield nothing for soft-flame lighters or, really, lighters in general. We just switched from flint and steel around here don'tcha' know.

5. Default

I did, couldn't find anything specifically on inexpensive soft-flame lighters.

Blog Entries

I did, couldn't find anything specifically on inexpensive soft-flame lighters.
    Really, no shit, in all three pages of results with lighter in the thread title, you found nothing on inexpensive soft flame lighters. In that case, Bic.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Really, no shit, in all three pages of results with lighter in the thread title, you found nothing on inexpensive soft flame lighters. In that case, Bic.

I didn't open every single thread and read every post, but yeah, couldn't find information on soft-flame lighters under 25. I guess my cigarsmokers.com searching skill is not on par with yours.

I'm just looking for suggestions on lighters, and because of you this thread turns into something else.

Thread Information