Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 1,000th post CONTEST!

SFG75 Guest

Cigars will go out by the end of the week.I'll post a D&C # as well as a photograph of the goodies. I'm throwing in some other cigars as well.

You re-treads truly amaze me. Others may not stand up to you, but I will every time. Of course, you know that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    Cigars will go out by the end of the week.I'll post a D&C # as well as a photograph of the goodies. I'm throwing in some other cigars as well.

You re-treads truly amaze me. Others may not stand up to you, but I will every time. Of course, you know that.
    It's not a matter of you "standing up" to some kind of mistreatment here Scroto, you conducted yourself like a pathetic scumbag, and darn near EVERYONE who was on the board during your meltdown called you on it.

Are you sending the cigars to the troops or to mthrill? I see how you conveniently omitted that information from your post that I quoted here........
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Scrote, you've proven yourself worthy of being a real piece of shit! I knew you'd screw yourself over here, it was just a matter of time!

Once a dickhead, always a dickhead!

You sir are done!

Hey-screw you and the horse you rode in on. You aren't getting shit from me. Have a nice life folks.

PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS A PROMISE???? I can not believe how much of a low life your are. Shagaroo doesn't want you to send them to him. He wants them sent directly to OpFTH. Hell I think since you made such a mess of this and are such huge ASS! You should send cigars to the troops and mithril. For a teacher you are pretty dense! No wonder todays kids are turning out like shit.

By the way did anyone tell you that your an ASS!

No really your an ASS!

Not sure if you are understanding me on this but I consider you to be an ASS!

Since Shagaroo had to repeat himself a few times lets make it a little easier.

SFG75 = ASS!

If you still don't 'get it' reread.

By the way your an ASS!

Blog Entries

The ruling from the official is FINAL Scotty,

YOU'RE DONE

Why? Because Leebo says you are, plain and simple
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Moheganson Guest

Oh so Scott, if I had entered, would you have disqualified me too?

Hey-screw you and the horse you rode in on. You aren't getting shit from me. Have a nice life folks.
    does this mean the war is over??
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it never gets you anywhere,.....write that down" -Van Wilder

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    The ruling from the official is FINAL Scotty,

YOU'RE DONE

Why? Because Leebo says you are, plain and simple

LOL-

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS A PROMISE???? I can not believe how much of a low life your are. Shagaroo doesn't want you to send them to him. He wants them sent directly to OpFTH. Hell I think since you made such a mess of this and are such huge ASS! You should send cigars to the troops and mithril. For a teacher you are pretty dense! No wonder todays kids are turning out like shit.

By the way did anyone tell you that your an ASS!

No really your an ASS!

Not sure if you are understanding me on this but I consider you to be an ASS!

Since Shagaroo had to repeat himself a few times lets make it a little easier.

SFG75 = ASS!

If you still don't 'get it' reread.

By the way your an ASS!

Can you read a list?

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jdavis4082
    Hardly.

Quote Originally Posted by jdavis4082
    I guess not
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it never gets you anywhere,.....write that down" -Van Wilder

Scotty, I really am trying to see your point of view, however, I cannot manage to get my head that far up my ass. Sorry.

SFG75 Guest

Screw it-everything is off the table. Contest is over-no winner. This was my contest and it will remain such. No one else is going to interfere and claim the goods. The list was up and if you didn't know you weren't on it-that's your own damn fault.

that was very befitting of you

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Scotty, I really am trying to see your point of view, however, I cannot manage to get my head that far up my ass. Sorry.

After all the shit you guys have pulled in regards to me-give me one good reason why I should overlook your self-invitation and the fact that you can't read a simple two day old list.

SFG75 Guest

You guys have screwed with this since day one--you've all earned to be treated this way.

Scotty....the village called.....they said if you don't come back, they're finding a new idiot.

Your contests are similar to your agenda.....hidden! It's open season on your ass now as far as I'm concerned.....

After all the shit you guys have pulled in regards to me-give me one good reason why I should overlook your self-invitation and the fact that you can't read a simple two day old list.
    This really is reaching the point of making me really believe you have some mental problem that causes you to be a total moron. I am almost starting to pity you. Lets break down this thread.

You post an open contest. No one is ruled out. CC tries to help you run the contest properly, even though you claim to be the one true cigar prophet. I enter your contest properly and within the defined parameters. Days later you post a list which does not include my name. You give no reason for why this is. Many ask you to explain why I was left off the list. You refuse to answer. I see no reason to ask as well since you are oviously ignoring the question and decide to let you hang yourself. You intentionally make your 1000th post so that I win then immediately proclaim someone who didn't win the winner. You are confronted and completely melt down and go from I ain't gettin' shit to lets settle it in PMs, which I refuse because this should be handled openly, back to we can all fuck off. I even give you an easy out to take by requesting the sticks go to a very reputable group which sends cigars to troops, and you still piss on that just to be an ass. You then realize even those who supported you have seen you for who you are and really go into meltdown and now you don't know wtf to do and so you are stuck in a terminal loop hoping something will save you. Hex has been online since this started and I would be willing to bet he has read this and has chosen to let you flounder on your own and not save you.

Give it up scotty. You have gone and shit in yet another bed and now you don't want to sleep in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    This really is reaching the point of making me really believe you have some mental problem that causes you to be a total moron. I am almost starting to pity you. Lets break down this thread.

You post an open contest. No one is ruled out. CC tries to help you run the contest properly, even though you claim to be the one true cigar prophet. I enter your contest properly and within the defined parameters. Days later you post a list which does not include my name. You give no reason for why this is. Many ask you to explain why I was left off the list. You refuse to answer. I see no reason to ask as well since you are oviously ignoring the question and decide to let you hang yourself. You intentionally make your 1000th post so that I win then immediately proclaim someone who didn't win the winner. You are confronted and completely melt down and go from I ain't gettin' shit to lets settle it in PMs, which I refuse because this should be handled openly, back to we can all fuck off. I even give you an easy out to take by requesting the sticks go to a very reputable group which sends cigars to troops, and you still piss on that just to be an ass. You then realize even those who supported you have seen you for who you are and really go into meltdown and now you don't know wtf to do and so you are stuck in a terminal loop hoping something will save you. Hex has been online since this started and I would be willing to bet he has read this and has chosen to let you flounder on your own and not save you.

Give it up scotty. You have gone and shit in yet another bed and now you don't want to sleep in it.

beautifully said

20. Default

Scott...IMHO you have really screwed up. Just a little advice. When you find yourself in a hole stop digging.

Thread Information