Thread: 1,000th post CONTEST!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Scotty, I really am trying to see your point of view, however, I cannot manage to get my head that far up my ass. Sorry.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Scotty, I really am trying to see your point of view, however, I cannot manage to get my head that far up my ass. Sorry.

After all the shit you guys have pulled in regards to me-give me one good reason why I should overlook your self-invitation and the fact that you can't read a simple two day old list.

SFG75 Guest

You guys have screwed with this since day one--you've all earned to be treated this way.

Scotty....the village called.....they said if you don't come back, they're finding a new idiot.

Your contests are similar to your agenda.....hidden! It's open season on your ass now as far as I'm concerned.....

5. Default

Scott...IMHO you have really screwed up. Just a little advice. When you find yourself in a hole stop digging.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Scott...IMHO you have really screwed up. Just a little advice. When you find yourself in a hole stop digging.
    CLASSIC SCOTTY !!!

He's wrong and it's not like there's wiggle room here, he's wrong and he just can't see it. Does he apologize and try and make things right?

NO NOT SCOTTY, he's "F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S" he's a Master-Baiter, El Jefe, Master of the box split, and all around good guy, he's NEVER and I mean NEVER wrong!!

As Shagaroo pointed out, he digs himself a hole then goes and gets a backhoe

For you "new guys" who are sitting on the fence wondering why I think Scotty is a useless piece of garbage:

If you don't find his behavior in this sham of a contest thread objectionable then you're just as hopeless as Scotty is. Oh and for his buddies from the Island of the Misfit Toys, I mean COME ON pull your proverbial heads out of your (or Scotty's) asses and SEE THE LIGHT, Scotty is nothing but trouble.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 07-14-2005 at 10:18 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    You guys have screwed with this since day one--you've all earned to be treated this way.
    Oh I see, because you are completely incompetent with respect to how to run a contest like this and that was pointed out to you in a non-confrontational manner now you're changing your story?

And as I pointed out, contests like this CAN be stupid ESPECIALLY when "run" by a complete asshole like you Scotty, you deliberately pick the time the contest ends, unlike SamGuss on CigarPass who promised he would NOT look at the thread in order to be fair. But no, not Scotty, he uses his sham of a "contest" to "get back" at Shagaroo and now he's acting like a spoiled rotten baby complete with foul language:
    Screw it-everything is off the table. Contest is over-no winner. This was my contest and it will remain such. No one else is going to interfere and claim the goods. The list was up and if you didn't know you weren't on it-that's your own damn fault.
    Now he's weaseled out having to send ANY cigars to anyone.

Scotty never had any intentions of sending out any "prize" to a winner, he ONLY started this "contest" to accomplish tow things:
    1. Show everyone what a "great guy" he is
    2. Use it as an opportunity for him to blast me and his critics when we posting ANYTHING here other than "WOW Scroto, THANK YOU so much for your contributions to this community for running a Contest!! You are such a GREAT GUY!! WOW how generous of you!!!"

He knew we'd have SOMETHING to say because as he says in PMs to the new guys, all Bill and others do is have an axe to grind with me because of how I moderated on another board which is NOT this one and whatever other BS he decided to toss in. Scotty WANTED this to turn into a disaster so he could prove his point that all I do is dog him and harass him.

If you REALLY think about it, he had no intentions of ever sending out any "prize pack" Once again, this was just another one of his attempts to cause trouble here.

Scotty, you really should leave the board on your own. Your behavior here is just way too disruptive for this board. If I were Hex, I would have had enough of your crap a long time ago........

***EDIT***

Could this be Scotty's last post here?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 07-15-2005 at 10:14 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    After all the shit you guys have pulled in regards to me-give me one good reason why I should overlook your self-invitation and the fact that you can't read a simple two day old list.
    This really is reaching the point of making me really believe you have some mental problem that causes you to be a total moron. I am almost starting to pity you. Lets break down this thread.

You post an open contest. No one is ruled out. CC tries to help you run the contest properly, even though you claim to be the one true cigar prophet. I enter your contest properly and within the defined parameters. Days later you post a list which does not include my name. You give no reason for why this is. Many ask you to explain why I was left off the list. You refuse to answer. I see no reason to ask as well since you are oviously ignoring the question and decide to let you hang yourself. You intentionally make your 1000th post so that I win then immediately proclaim someone who didn't win the winner. You are confronted and completely melt down and go from I ain't gettin' shit to lets settle it in PMs, which I refuse because this should be handled openly, back to we can all fuck off. I even give you an easy out to take by requesting the sticks go to a very reputable group which sends cigars to troops, and you still piss on that just to be an ass. You then realize even those who supported you have seen you for who you are and really go into meltdown and now you don't know wtf to do and so you are stuck in a terminal loop hoping something will save you. Hex has been online since this started and I would be willing to bet he has read this and has chosen to let you flounder on your own and not save you.

Give it up scotty. You have gone and shit in yet another bed and now you don't want to sleep in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    This really is reaching the point of making me really believe you have some mental problem that causes you to be a total moron. I am almost starting to pity you. Lets break down this thread.

You post an open contest. No one is ruled out. CC tries to help you run the contest properly, even though you claim to be the one true cigar prophet. I enter your contest properly and within the defined parameters. Days later you post a list which does not include my name. You give no reason for why this is. Many ask you to explain why I was left off the list. You refuse to answer. I see no reason to ask as well since you are oviously ignoring the question and decide to let you hang yourself. You intentionally make your 1000th post so that I win then immediately proclaim someone who didn't win the winner. You are confronted and completely melt down and go from I ain't gettin' shit to lets settle it in PMs, which I refuse because this should be handled openly, back to we can all fuck off. I even give you an easy out to take by requesting the sticks go to a very reputable group which sends cigars to troops, and you still piss on that just to be an ass. You then realize even those who supported you have seen you for who you are and really go into meltdown and now you don't know wtf to do and so you are stuck in a terminal loop hoping something will save you. Hex has been online since this started and I would be willing to bet he has read this and has chosen to let you flounder on your own and not save you.

Give it up scotty. You have gone and shit in yet another bed and now you don't want to sleep in it.

beautifully said
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it never gets you anywhere,.....write that down" -Van Wilder

Thread Information