Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
Wait, are those in the photo yours Craig?
What? Huh? Sorry, I was distracted by the post-orgasmic glow of the least-endowed of the three.

Um, no, not my photo or my cigars. Sorry for the verb confusion. I was just going by what I have, and what I have seen elsewhere. Cohiba packaging sometimes uses different sticker placements and/or additional stickers and/or some on the box and some on the outer box, but the Behike packaging does not AFAIK, and places all stickers on the outside cardboard box in the usual places.

There are some differences in the other packaging inside of the Behike box, but my point, I guess, is to know these things before you buy a cigar with such a premium price, and have a good relationship with your vendor.

Just had a quick look at Craigslist (no relation ) and the presumed-fake Behike's are out there, with very nice-looking bands. No boxes yet, so these are probably all cigars brought back from tourists who went to Cuba.

My off-the-top-of-my-head-guess is that the same outfit that pushed out the PSD4 and (IIRC) EL fakes a couple years ago (and resulting in all kinds of sh*t in online forums) are pushing out Behike's now. A large dealer has posted elsewhere that he has been offered cases of Behike's. This is beyond the scope of most producers of fakes. I'd be very careful buying these things.