Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 50% discount in all our cigar boxes (all cuban)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarguyx View Post
    Wow no wonder you mad, buying that crap, go to our website a buy some real shit, dont be cheap buying that crap, i have nothing to hide www.bigsmokersonline.com check it out yourself buddy.
    Hey buddy don't call my murse crap!

You know how much I paid for that?!? It has 5, count them FIVE, pockets.

You need to put your words back in you mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

cigarguyx Guest

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    http://www.bigsmokersonline.com/prod...f04ebec3a648a0

Holy shit, $100 for a box of Monte 2's? You guys have a fancy website so you must be legit!

Its a clearance sale so we have a lot of items under wholesale value take advantage, we have a customer service line and people that are willing to answer all questions.

cigarguyx Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    Hey buddy don't call my murse crap!

You know how much I paid for that?!? It has 5, count them FIVE, pockets.

You need to put your words back in you mouth.
    thats y ur mad!!!

cigarguyx Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    I can't send PMs. Or receive them. Instead, just post in this thread. Do you have the ultra-rare Cohiba Behike 67's? I would like 5 23-count glass-top boxes please.

Do you mind just posting the bill of sale here in the thread? Really sorry about the no-PM thing.

My man that doesn't exist there is no such thing as ultra rare Cohiba Behike 67 in a glass top, there is only cohiba behike 52-54 or 56.

Last edited by Trilobyte; 12-24-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Used a real phone number did we?
    I would have used one of my work numbers.
    Good looking out though.
    :D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trilobyte View Post
    Earlier today, I saw this post and pretty much felt it was too good to be true. I visited the website and did the sign up thing. I looked around and then went and tried to research the website to see if there was any reviews or feedback on legitimacy. I found nothing. The reason I am posting is I just got a phone call from a San Francisco area code about the site and trying to get me to order.
    I am pretty much convinced this is a scam they might try and prey on newbies like me.
    Be careful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echofoot View Post
    Used a real phone number did we?
    I would have used one of my work numbers.
    Good looking out though.
    :D
    ....I mean

Get the hell out! A Scam!?!?!?!??! No way!!!!!

I am totally, and utterly shocked. Thank you newblets for looking out for all us.

GG, Ash, NH, buzz, EGQ, MRTR, CC, hefty, denver this is a scam. I believe now, this is a scam.

I feel so foolish.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

8. Default

....I mean

Get the hell out! A Scam!?!?!?!??! No way!!!!!

I am totally, and utterly shocked. Thank you newblets for looking out for all us.

GG, Ash, NH, buzz, EGQ, MRTR, CC, hefty, denver this is a scam. I believe now, this is a scam.

I feel so foolish.

Will

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigbill1300 View Post
    Billie,

It's ok to type. Really.

Will

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

My fuckin faith in humanity is shattered. Damn.

Blog Entries

thats y ur mad!!!
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

cigarguyx Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trilobyte View Post
    Earlier today, I saw this post and pretty much felt it was too good to be true. I visited the website and did the sign up thing. I looked around and then went and tried to research the website to see if there was any reviews or feedback on legitimacy. I found nothing. The reason I am posting is I just got a phone call from a San Francisco area code about the site and trying to get me to order.
    I am pretty much convinced this is a scam they might try and prey on newbies like me.
    Be careful.
    Thank you for your order, as you can see today our friend after receiving a first call, he receives a call from our manager Victor and places his first order, we are not scamers take a lot at our website, we have a sales department customer service and billing department we are not joke.

Blog Entries

I already answer your question but i leave the message in your profile because your PM is full but here is the information you requested the Saint Luis Rey Serie A costs $87.50 but right now we are offering free shipping on orders over $250
    No you didn't "already answer (my) question" You don't leave messages for people in their profiles, I never saw it.

I asked you for a price on a CAB of SLR Serie A, don't you know what a CAB is? That's a SLB (slide lid box) or a CAB (cabinet) which is a wooden box with FIFTY cigars, not a dress box of 25 cigars.

If you're selling a dress box of SLR Serie A for $87.50, then you're selling fake cigars, no two ways about it. That's less than half of the regular price. I don't want a dress box, I want a CAB/SLB of fifty cigars and you obviously don't carry them or can't get them.

Never mind, I'm not interested in your fake cigars anyway.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 02:06 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Thank you for your order, as you can see today our friend after receiving a first call, he receives a call from our manager Victor and places his first order, we are not scamers take a lot at our website, we have a sales department customer service and billing department we are not joke.
    What's going on here? You DO NOT PUBLICLY announce who your customers are because that is an invasion of their privacy. If someone wants to post publicly they bought cigars from you then fine, you can respond but TrycycleBite NEVER said he bought cigars from you. Trust me, no one around here would ever admit publicly that they ever bought cigars from you because we'd ridicule them mercilessly for buying your fake cigars.

I might be willing to buy your most-likely-fake cigars but only under the condition that you send them to me first before I pay you for them. If after I inspect them and smoke one or two and determine they are real, I'll pay you. You're just going to have to take my word for it that I will pay you. My word and reputation around here is pretty good, just ask anyone, I'm trustworthy but we can't say the same about you because no one knows who you are.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 02:05 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

cigarguyx Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    No you didn't "already answer (my) question" You don't leave messages for people in their profiles, I never saw it.

I asked you for a price on a CAB of SLR Serie A, don't you f#ck&ng know what a CAB is you jackass? That's a SLB (slide lid box) or a CAB (cabinet) which is a wooden box with FIFTY cigars, not a dress box of 25 cigars.

If you're selling a dress box of SLR Serie A for $87.50, then you're selling fake cigars, no two ways about it. That's less than half of the regular price. I don't want a dress box, I want a CAB/SLB of fifty cigars and you obviously don't carry them or can't get them.

Never mind, I'm not interested in your fake cigars anyway.
    y don't you go to our website, and stop fucking crying like a baby fo real y cant check it out by yourself.

Blog Entries

y don't you go to our website, and stop fucking crying like a baby fo real y cant check it out by yourself.

I already stated I went to your website and it's a stinking pile of garbage that doesn't work properly. You idiots really need to get your act together or you will continue to be ridiculed.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 02:04 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

I feel so foolish.

Will
    Wait, Tell me you're joking. I just overnighted 8,750 pennies to cigargooey for a box of SLR's. WTF!?!?!?
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Blog Entries

[Click image for larger version. 

Name:	49943_1016914595_893549_n.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	2380QUOTE=CoventryCat86;165688]

ENGLISH please you fucking asshole! I already stated I went to your website and it's a stinking pile of garbage that doesn't work properly. You idiots really need to get your act together or you will continue to be ridiculed.[/QUOTE]

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

cigarguyx Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    What kind of #hit is this? You DO NOT PUBLICLY announce who your customers are because that is an invasion of their privacy. If someone wants to post publicy they bought cigars from you then fine, you can respond but TrycycleBite NEVER said he bought cigars from you. Trust me, no one around here would ever admit publicly that they ever bought cigars from you because we'd ridicule them mercilessly for buying your fake cigars.

I might be willing to buy your most-likely-fake cigars but only under the condition that you send them to me first before I pay you for them. If after I inspect them and smoke one or two and determine they are real, I'll pay you. You're just going to have to take my word for it that I will pay you. My word and reputation around here is pretty good, just ask anyone, I'm trustworthy but we can't say the same about you because no one knows who the hell you are.

Look you fucking idiot nobody said names you fucking retard, i don't need to sell any cigars to a jackass like yourself Cuban cigars are for people who have good taste, you don't have it buddy you fucking idiot, your a cheap as motherfucker that's attacking us because you don't have anything good to do, because if your where a real cigar smoker that has class you wouldn't waste you valuable time fighting and saying shit about us, and you would continue buying cigars from your provider, well that's if your provider doesn't already sell you fake shit..

Blog Entries

Well, I am not here to argue with you guys,<snip>.

Uncle Tupelo

Thread Information