Another great smoke at a great price.
    I bought a box of Black Pearl Super Rojo
    These are the bomb
    I picked up the box for $83.
    pre light Aroma fair
    burn Great
    draw perfect
    ash tight
    flavor complex with a taste of pepper and wood to each flavorfull puff.
    I have only been smoking for alittle over a year and this is so far the best all around cigar I have found . The price is good the cigar is good. You can give these to seasoned cigar smokers that smoke only high end sticks and they will say "not bad"

Other lines by La Perla Habana that are good at a good price
    Conga these you can find on cigarbid for a great price. Its a great smoke.

Thats my take
    Tonydogs

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDogs
    Black Pearl
    Another great smoke at a great price.
    I bought a box of Black Pearl Super Rojo
    These are the bomb
    I picked up the box for $83.
    pre light Aroma fair
    burn Great
    draw perfect
    ash tight
    flavor complex with a taste of pepper and wood to each flavorfull puff.
    I have only been smoking for alittle over a year and this is so far the best all around cigar I have found . The price is good the cigar is good. You can give these to seasoned cigar smokers that smoke only high end sticks and they will say "not bad"

Other lines by La Perla Habana that are good at a good price
    Conga these you can find on cigarbid for a great price. Its a great smoke.

Thats my take
    Tonydogs
    It's good info. I have one Black Pearl in my humidor. Your review make me wanna smoke it but I need to wait to refresh it.

3. Default

I tried a Black Pearl and I really enjoyed it. So I bid on 5 La Perla Habana Classic Toros and 5 La Perla Black Pearl Toro Rojos at cigarbid.com. They're supposed to be the highest rated toros by CA. They ended up costing me about $2/piece which seems like a good deal. They're resting up from their trip through the mail in my humi right now. I'm trying to rest them a week but I suspect not all of them will make it.

4. Default

I always like the La Perla's. Tasty little sticks for the price.

NA

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Corona Gigante
    I tried a Black Pearl and I really enjoyed it. So I bid on 5 La Perla Habana Classic Toros and 5 La Perla Black Pearl Toro Rojos at cigarbid.com. They're supposed to be the highest rated toros by CA. They ended up costing me about $2/piece which seems like a good deal. They're resting up from their trip through the mail in my humi right now. I'm trying to rest them a week but I suspect not all of them will make it.
    Yeah right. I can resist anything but temptation. I fired up one of the Rojos this evening. Very tasty. Very spicy start, settling down towards the second 1/3rd. Woody? Vanilla? The (cinnamon) spiciness is predominant. Seemed fairly mild in terms of nicotine but lots of flavor. Nice construction and smoked well even outside in a Houston August evening. Enjoyable all the way through. Not exactly subtle or complex but a very satisfactory $2 smoke.
    Last edited by Corona Gigante; 08-21-2005 at 01:50 PM.

Thread Information