Hey everyone, I've been browsing the forum for a few weeks looking around and I've really liked what I have seen. Everybody seems to hold each other to a high standard so I figured that I would try to get a bit of the "inside scoop". I'm brand new to cigars (as in my running total is 3). Ya that kind of new. The last time I went into my local shop, I asked for help. I told him I was new and looking for something mild that a first timer would be able to enjoy and build on for future times. He recommended Acid Kuba Kuba. =( So when I returned home to smoke it I was upset at myself for getting suckered into a rookie mistake. I see now after reading through the forums that they are looked down upon to say the least. I've been trying to come up with a list of some stuff that has been recommended to other new guys here and I've come up with a few.

Rocky Patel Connecticut
Padron 45
Oliva G and also the O series'
Arturo Fuente 858

So I'm attempting to work towards the more refined tastes of yourselves. I'll most likely be checking out a Newb Sampler very soon. Thank you all for your time and understanding. I look forward to learning all that I can to become one of you all.

Very Respectfully,
Fisk