Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Humidor - Lotus Arts De Vivre - Extremely Rare - For Sale - 10000 GBP

1. Default

maybe I didn't dial it right,Ive never made an International call before
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

No, I'm sure you dialed it right Kevin, he's probably been on the phone non-stop trying to sell his humidor. Doesn't surprise me one bit his line was busy when you called.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

dalepearomedia Guest

Default time wasters

listen coventry and ggiese stop being time wasting idiots!

immature bitches i swear down, both of you chatting shit all the time

FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT

ITEM IS SOLD NOW BTW - I'M 10 GRAND UP YOUR NOT SUCK MY DICK!!
    Last edited by dalepearomedia; 12-26-2011 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dalepearomedia View Post

Immature bitches i swear down, both of you chatting shit all the time

fucking pieces of shit

item is sold now btw - i'm 10 grand up your not suck my dick!!

You may want to rethink your strategy here- I really don't think being vulgar is going to help your sales. I was going to ask if you have another available and if you ship to Texas but nevermind...

Blog Entries

immature bitches i swear down, both of you chatting shit all the time

FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT

ITEM IS SOLD NOW BTW - I'M 10 GRAND UP YOUR NOT SUCK MY DICK!!
    Did you ever stop to think that it's YOU who are offensive, selfish, vulgar and ignorant? You absolutely cannot communicate in English, your spelling and grammar is atrocious, did you ever complete any formal schooling beyond the age of ten or are you mentally retarded? Either way, there's no excuse for your incredibly poor communication skills and I can't imagine this is the first time in your pathetic life that you've been told this. Based on the way you behaved here, you shouldn't be surprised at how you were treated. You come in here trying to sell something, people send you personal messages and you're too stupid to figure out how to use the PM feature on this forum. You tell us to call you and we do and either your line is busy or you don't answer. Face it, your incompetence and stupidity is your own worst enemy and to top it off you lose your temper and fly into a profanity laced ourburst!

You're also a liar, no way you sold that piece of crap humidor for $10,000.00.

Please spare us any more of your bullshit, lies, incompetence, immaturity and potty mouth and just get the hell out of here before you're forcibly removed from the premises.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Something fishy is going on. My friend, Sapan, from Gurgaon called me back and told me he's been receiving a bunch of calls about the humidor. He has no idea why anyone would be using his phone to ask about a humidor.

and now the person that is selling it has come to this board, called me foul names and claimed it's sold? This is crazy.

I'm sorry, Buzz - but I think it's clear shenanigans's are under foot. I'm out!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post

I'm sorry, Buzz - but I think it's clear shenanigans's are under foot. I'm out!
    I'll gettin my broom

dalepearomedia Guest

Red face idiot

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Did you ever stop to think that it's YOU who are offensive, selfish, vulgar and ignorant? You absolutely cannot communicate in English, your spelling and grammar is atrocious, did you ever complete any formal schooling beyond the age of ten or are you mentally retarded? Either way, there's no excuse for your incredibly poor communication skills and I can't imagine this is the first time in your pathetic life that you've been told this. Based on the way you behaved here, you shouldn't be surprised at how you were treated. You come in here trying to sell something, people send you personal messages and you're too stupid to figure out how to use the PM feature on this forum. You tell us to call you and we do and either your line is busy or you don't answer. Face it, your incompetence and stupidity is your own worst enemy and to top it off you lose your temper and fly into a profanity laced ourburst!

Please spare us any more of your bullshit, lies, incompetence, immaturity and potty mouth and just get the hell out of here before you're forcibly removed from the premises.
    You are so deluded and just because you don't have 10000 GBP you come on here chatting shit about having it. Listen you absolute fag shut your trap and remove yourself from my thread. Don't lie you scum bag you never called nor emailed. you are thick as shit if you did because none of your emails came through. now listen you old cunt i'm 19 and just got 10000 GBP while at 19 you were sucking dick for a living. go smoke yourself to death (which i hope is soon)

and "no one would pay 10000 GBP for a humidor" You do not know shit there are only 7 of these humidors in the whole world and they took 1 year to be produced and are no longer getting made! so listen your the dumb ass here.. I'm sitting on multiple antiques and your sitting on a forum speaking verbal shit... Grow up or Be Beat Up

In Conclusion.

I got more money than you, i got more items than you, i'm younger than you, you can't afford what i have, i've got a better car than you, got a better house than you, got a better job than you, you'll be dead soon, you are a no lifer who wastes peoples time, get more pussy than you, live a better life than you...

I'm "DUHHH, WINNING"

BOOM!! your trailer trash ass just got owned!
    Last edited by dalepearomedia; 12-26-2011 at 10:55 PM.

9. Default

You are so deluded and just because you don't have 10000 GBP you come on here chatting shit about having it. Listen you absolute fag shut your trap and remove yourself from my thread. Don't lie you scum bag you never called nor emailed. you are thick as shit if you did because none of your emails came through. now listen you old cunt i'm 19 and just got 10000 GBP while at 19 you were sucking dick for a living. go smoke yourself to death (which i hope is soon)

and "no one would pay 10000 GBP for a humidor" You do not know shit there are only 7 of these humidors in the whole world and they took 1 year to be produced and are no longer getting made! so listen your the dumb ass here.. I'm sitting on multiple antiques and your sitting on a forum speaking verbal shit... Grow up or Be Beat Up

In Conclusion.

I got more money than you, i got more items than you, i'm younger than you, you can't afford what i have, i've got a better car than you, got a better house than you, got a better job than you, you'll be dead soon, you are a no lifer who wastes peoples time,

I'm "WINNING" your losing so go to your local Grow store and get yourself a grow bag, go inside it and come back out when you grow up

Bye

In every outcome you are the loser
    Gotta save this one ,fucktard melt of the year

dalepearomedia Guest

Red face idiot

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post

In Conclusion.

I got more money than you, i got more items than you, i'm younger than you, you can't afford what i have, i've got a better car than you, got a better house than you, got a better job than you, you'll be dead soon, you are a no lifer who wastes peoples time,

I'm "WINNING" your losing so go to your local Grow store and get yourself a grow bag, go inside it and come back out when you grow up

Bye

Ill forget about you in 5 seconds but you will remember me for the rest of your life... "Winning" - Charlie Sheen

Blog Entries

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

My my, look who's here!:

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

CoventryCat86
    dalepearomedia
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

13. Default

Classic premature meltulation

14. Default

So...I guess the trip to England is off.

15. Default

LOL dammit Im never gonna get Cultured

Honestly it looked like a 50 $ box somebody glued lizards on LOL

Blog Entries

dalepearomedia
    Banned

Oh my, how did THAT happen? Someone must have reported his posts......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

In Conclusion.

Bye

Ill forget about you in 5 seconds but you will remember me for the rest of your life... "Winning" - Charlie Sheen

This is just sad.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Buzz was so into this deal. I was following him closely because he is such an an accurate social barometer. How the heck was he so far off on this woman...

quoting Charlie sheen! Too rich!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    So...I guess the trip to England is off.

Almost spit my coffee out here...
    Last edited by b.read; 12-27-2011 at 08:40 AM. Reason: can't spell this early...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Classic premature meltulation
    LMMFAO....No shit!!

I love the holiday season!!

Thread Information