Quote Originally Posted by Collective Cigars View Post
Sadly not sure that I need to EXPLAIN what I was trying to say. HOWEVER if you can't figure out it, I will Break it down Sesame Street STYLE:

I was trying to make home here and add things to my Settings when one of the things I changed was the order of the PAGE. So at the time I posed that MESSAGE the new posts were no longer at the end but the START of the page. So when I posted the message I read the FIRST message Posted a Reply and then realized that was the start of the thread not him posting the question again. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I wanted to Remove my post but couldn't as there is no option to delete a post.

I can TELL I am not as HIGHLY EDGEAMACATED as you are and to that I am Sorry for NOT making my POST to your LIKING. I see you have been here for Many years and go on about life or things as you do from the day you started. NOT sure what it is your Lacking in your life but the WAY you treat people is a little messed up if you ask me (I KNOW YOU DIDN"T ASK) but seeing I am already here. I came here in hopes to find some people that are into the same things that I am, Learn, Help, and maybe even one day FIT in. However I am starting to get the idea this Forum is happy with the B(S)OTL that are already here. and for that I guess you will have your way and I will MOVE on just like all the others that come and go in a blink of an EYE. I think if you use smoking a way to take away stress maybe want to start smoking more CAUSE again if you ask me MAN YOUR REALLY OVER THE TOP TRIPPING.

Then I say something about a Humidor, A Brand that I have seen, LIKED and have wanted to one afford, and you come in with NOTHING but a DOG humping a LEG. Something I see you have done for Many years and is something and 10 year old would do.

Take a CHILL PILL and RELAX. NOT everyone will BOW down to you. YOur momma must have forgot to teach if you have nothing nice to say KEEP THE SHIT TO YOURSELF.

On a Special NOTE seeing it is now 7 min to Christmas day. If you don't do CHRISTMAS don't matter Happy Holiday's anyway.

OH and Lastly the USER NAME IS COLLECTIVE CIGARS part of your BULLSHIT antics and honestly Pathetic

Peace
J
You're still not making any sense and you've just proven you're a worthless piece of shit so go fuck yourself. Don't send me any PMs or emails either because I won't read them.