Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
There are few that would not see the value of what Waxing Moon was doing (or more accurately, the lack of great value). If you're holding out that you were compelled to shell out $1200 for a humidor based on the faceless chatter of a few folks at an online forum - well... PT Barnum said it best, "there's a sucker born every minute..."

Do everyone - including yourself - a huge favor. Research ArlinLiss and compare/contrast with what you find to WaxingMoon. Don't just read forum posts - actually look at what's available out there about both. Then come back and defend the little bit of research you did on Waxing Moon stands up as legit.
Never stated ArlinLiss was not good. At the time I went off of many post raving about waxing moon at the one forum. I looked at others and many were made in china. I am sure if i would have joined here i would have gone another route.

As far as researching more I will research on products to use for a wine cooler I will make into a humidor. If I mess up then I mess up. So As far as defending my research I am not. I stated I did some and felt what I was finding was good on his work. I see it wasn't.