Thread: Macanudo Vintage Maduro?

Default Macanudo Vintage Maduro?

They look and smell amazing! I landed two of them for holidays from my girlfriends parents. I was curious if anybody has smoked one before? I want to enjoy them to their fullest, so one is going to get good ole fashioned smoked. The second on the other hand I was thinking a good red, or scotch maybe? Id love to hear any recommendations anybody has that has come across these cigars before.

Friends don't let friends smoke Macanoodles... ...though I have heard the Vintage Maduro's are pretty good.

The best way for you to smoke those cigars is have good company, with a nice drink (regardless what it is - just make it good) in a place that's relaxing. No better feeling in the world...

But seriously - enjoy the Macanoodles, but find something you like other than them. If you like Maduro's, look for the Fuente Hemingway Maduro's. same money - much better.

There's always two of the Hemingway in my box at all times haha.
    I picked one up when I lived in Miami and have been a fan of them since.
    Thanks for the heads up on sticks though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Friends don't let friends smoke Macanoodles... ...though I have heard the Vintage Maduro's are pretty good.

The best way for you to smoke those cigars is have good company, with a nice drink (regardless what it is - just make it good) in a place that's relaxing. No better feeling in the world...

But seriously - enjoy the Macanoodles, but find something you like other than them. If you like Maduro's, look for the Fuente Hemingway Maduro's. same money - much better.

You took the words right out of my mouth. When I saw the title of the thread on a search for "new posts" that's exactly what my reply was going to be.

You're also right George that there are many, many maduros out there that are far better than Macanoodles, Aņejos are one of my favorites along with the Hemingways you mentioned. I also like the El Rey del Mundo Robusto Larga/Suprema, LFDs, LGC Serie R just to name a few.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information