Quote Originally Posted by tc3driver View Post
I have to be honest.

Aside from the fact that I despise Microsoft with every fiber of my being.

I truly hate the Microsoft XBOX line of products. Mainly because they like to charge you for products and services you already pay for. Such as Netflix, You pay 10, 20, 30, 50 a month for Netflix. Then you pay between 50-125 a month for internet access, M$ wants another 5 dollars a month for you to be able to watch Netflix on the XBOX. This goes for all of the services you pay for that are accessible via XBOX.

I almost hate sony as much as I do M$ (in some cases more). At least they don't charge me for services that I already pay for. That is why there will be a PS4 in my house (probably when GT7, or GTA6 comes out), when the games are there to support it.
Take this from one who was a staunch as you are - I despised Apple "with every fiber of my being". For YEARS I hated that "toy" computer crap called Macintosh. There was no way in the world I would even poke at the keyboard for fear of cooties...

And then it happened... I won a 32GB iPad 2... What a damned dilemma. I couldn't let that thing go to waste. It was, after all, free. ...aand I figured if I did not like it I could toss it into the garbage guilt free! Except something very strange happened - I actually liked using it. I even preferred using it over the Android tablet I already had. And the more I used it, the more I liked it. To the point that I just bought two iPhones 5's (for momma and I) and gave my iPad 2 to the spousal unit and replaced it with an Air. So much for hating Apple - I've been hoodwinked...

So - moral of that story - don't ever say never.

And M$ does piss me off - but I could not function without their products... Sucks to be so hooked...