Thread: Castro turns 79

Default Castro turns 79

I see he had a big gala in Havana yesterday for his b-day. Must be nice to use the state-run newspapers to talk about how great you are on your big day.

2. Default

Maybe he will drop dead before he turns eighty.

reaganyouth84 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by King of Vagabonds
    I see he had a big gala in Havana yesterday for his b-day. Must be nice to use the state-run newspapers to talk about how great you are on your big day.
    I want to take control of the press here and have them talking about how awesome I am. haha
    -Mike

Don't worry, when Castro dies his son will take over. And he is just as bad, if not worse then Old Fidel is!

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

Quote Originally Posted by King of Vagabonds
    Must be nice to use the state-run newspapers to talk about how great you are on your big day.
    uhm YEAH actually . . .thats the whole point. . . the man's a genius! he's living every man's dream

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

oh and uhm, his brother will take over by the way, not his son. but his brother will most likely either die mysteriously or be assasinated and another person will take HIS place . . . you'll just have to wait to find out

His brother...You're right. I stand corrected. One could only hope for an assasination!

Thread Information