Thread: Victor Sinclair Bohemian

Default Victor Sinclair Bohemian

Victor Sinclair Bohemian Cuban Corojo:

I got this in a random sampler from CI. It's a Bohemian all right.

A Bohemian butt-f !!!!!

This is a cheap cigar. It looks cheap, it feels cheap, and it tastes cheap. Too bad the price doesn't match the quality. They want 90 bucks for a box of 20. Maybe you're paying for the flashy band? It's a loose roll, it's so veiny you expect it to bleed when you cut it, and the smoke is ho-hum to just plain bad. The wrapper was glossy, and on occasion I got a hint of decent flavor. Those are it's only redeeming factors! I put this one out about two inches into it and lit up a decent smoke.

One thing I'm learning. The wrapper is supposed to be the most attractive leaf on the smoke. If the wrapper looks rough, it's unlikely the filler will be any better.

Thanks for that review. I was paging through the CI catalog I recieved in the mail a few days ago and I was actually thinking about ordering them. I will definatly stay clear of these.

Hey, I smoked that Diesel Fuerte last night. I would not recommend that cigar either. It had an OK flavor, but, the burn sucked. It was so uneven I spent more time trying to get it to burn right than actually gettting to enjoy the cigar. I will just stick to those IT Fire's you got me hooked on. If you are still up to splitting a box of RP Vintage 92's, let me know.

I'm interested all right. It won't be for a little while though. I have to decide on what I want to buy. CI is almost out of IT Fire's. If I want a box of mini coronas at the sale price, I'll have to buy them now. *Sigh* Decisions, decisions!

That is fine. I saw that CI was out of all the good Fire's. I wanted to buy a box of Lonsdale's like the ones you sent me. But, I see they are OUT OF STOCK . I might just wait til they are back in stock becuase the mini corona's are just a little too small for what I like. I am torn!

It's been like that a while. I don't know if they're getting any more stock or not. I'm starting to get nervous.

*Rocking back in forth in my chair shaking* NO MORE FIRE'S?!?!?!?!?!?!?

If the new stock they get tastes like the corojos, I'm gonna have to find a new smoke. Mind you, the corojos are OK, just nothing special.

Thread Information