Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations PuroMooch!

1. Default

I love you too Bill
    Bitte geehrter Herr, stoppen das Spinnen der Welt, ich möchte weg erhalten.

2. Default

Hey IHT I apologise for the dig on You and the CS guys . Seems you are taking a lot of shit for just trying tio keep your place moocher free. peace Bro
    Last edited by kevin7; 09-11-2005 at 09:12 AM. Reason: I was in poor taste to bash ITC, sorry Bro
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RealPurobrat
    I love you too Bill
    I see your precious "ring gauge" took another hit today

Clearly I'm not the only one who doesn't approve of how you handle yourself here, there and everywhere

You're lucky Matt R. felt sorry for you and bumped you up 20 or you'd be at 6.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86

Clearly I'm not the only one who doesn't approve of how you handle yourself here, there and everywhere

Yup, Slowhand hit me for 1 cause he thought I was the one who brought the Scumbag List thing to the board. What he did NOT see was that George did that Yesterday, 02:02 AM, my post about it was Yesterday, 09:26 AM. So as you can see, the 1 point hit that I took was done in error.

And yes, MattR is one of the finer BOTL to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86

Hey, CC - my ring gauge took a downward hit yesterday because PB and Altbier apparently don't like me talking about Moochie negatively... (I am, after all, the official "poopy stirrer" at ClubStogie)

But, funny - a short time later I took a couple of significant UPWARD hits from some members at ClubStogie who apparently are not to happy with Moochie's activities and appreciate me bringing the "scumbag list" to their attention, and daring to be the "poopy stirrer"... Go figure...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Hey, CC - my ring gauge took a downward hit yesterday because PB and Altbier apparently don't like me talking about Moochie negatively... (I am, after all, the official "poopy stirrer" at ClubStogie)

But, funny - a short time later I took a couple of significant UPWARD hits from some members at ClubStogie who apparently are not to happy with Moochie's activities and appreciate me bringing the "scumbag list" to their attention, and daring to be the "poopy stirrer"... Go figure...

Did I take RG from you Yesterday George? I don't remember doing that. (senior Moment I guess) Anyway, I tried to add to it today after your Play Nice Post but it wouldn't let me, said I had to spread it around more. Sorry.

Did I take RG from you Yesterday George? I don't remember doing that. (senior Moment I guess) Anyway, I tried to add to it today after your Play Nice Post but it wouldn't let me, said I had to spread it around more. Sorry.
    That is your problem in an absolute nutshell, Moochie... "I don't remember"... You don't remember all the bad stuff you've done, so therefore it must not have happened. And those damned a$$holes from those other boards run around "spreading lies" about me. I'll just deflect their "lies" wherever I can... Pathetic.

After you are able to establish yourself (not during) as a decent person, come back over here. In the mean time, Hex allows us to talk freely. You definitely don't want to be in that situation here, Moochie, because we've got lots to talk about.... Go back over to ClubStogie and work on your reputation.

8. Default

I remember lots of stuff George. And I dare say I know more about my own actions than you do. I had forgotten that I deducted from your RG yesterday until you mentioned it. As I said, "Senior Moment". Either way, I am not worried that Hex will let you speak your mind here. Not at all. As I do plan to spend most of my time at ClubBanana, but it was your post there about my not coming back here that brought me here. I will be going back now. Have a nice day.

You guys are da best

edited for spelling

Blog Entries

LMAO George!!

NO ONE has whacked me on the "ring gauge" deal at ClubStogie regarding PuroMooch. However I've received several bumps from people who have a low opinion of Puro

Oh and Puro this "I don't remember" BULLSHIT of yours is pathetic. You know goddam well you slammed george and now you're pulling the stupid act.

I'll tell ya right now, this is one of the BIG reason why I think very little of you.........
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

I remember lots of stuff George. And I dare say I know more about my own actions than you do. I had forgotten that I deducted from your RG yesterday until you mentioned it. As I said, "Senior Moment". Either way, I am not worried that Hex will let you speak your mind here. Not at all. As I do plan to spend most of my time at ClubBanana, but it was your post there about my not coming back here that brought me here. I will be going back now. Have a nice day.

You guys are da best

edited for spelling

ASSHOLE LIAR

I don't like direct flaming Puro but when the situation calls for it, you leave me no choice.

I've whacked five people on ring points over there and my memory is worse than your Moochie but I still know EXACTLY who they were:
    You
    Ox
    The "new" cigarhumidor guy MichaelSCheetz
    cuban-cigar-deal
    Da Klugs (all in fun)

Knowing you Puro you haven't subtracted from ANYONE except George since you're over there sucking as much c#ck as you possibly can, you know, part of your "fresh start" scam
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 09-01-2005 at 02:41 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

You guys are da best

edited for spelling

That being said, Moochie (you knowing more about your actions than I do), I would be even MORE worried about how the world perceives me. You see, Moochie - even if you really believe you are a good person, you're not unless you act like one. Your history on the boards has shown us what you're made out of. I hold out hope, but I gotta say, unfortunately, you just don't know how to act in a social situation. The ironic thing about me not saying anything over a ClubStogie is - you will do yourself in without mine or anyone elses help. The "safety net" you had built with me and others that joined you at CS is gone. In other words, you will have NO ONE to blame but yourself when you go down... I won't be there to point the finger at... You'll be standing there all by yourself... And then the question of the day will be, "Where will PuroMooch infect next?"...

Blog Entries

Where will PuroMooch infect next?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Thread locked

LOL that is FUCKING hilarious,that is why I avoid places like club stogie for the most part,they are so intrerested in being so fucking plain white pasty vanilla peacenicks that they welcome even the lowest of scumbags like gamelover (Steven Myers of Warren PA) that will alawys get you fucked over and if some of them were women they would already be pregnant from the constant fucking. Maybe that dirtbag reaganyouth is over there too,I would speculate that gamelover is over there fucking away. As long as he is not here or Herfers Paradies I could give a fuck less. Thanks for having a forum where we can talk loud and plain Hex,I appreciate it

Kevin7
    wow, that looks like something i said.

I saw at CigarStogie that PuroMooch accused me of having a hand in getting his name on the Scumbag's List.

No truth in that at all; I've never been in contact with Orzmand(sp) regarding Purobrat and the Scumbag's List. I am happy to see his name on the list though, might just save a few brothers a few sticks.

I hope that the BOTLs at ClubStogie recognize what they've gotten themselves into this time, Puromooch is bad news.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Matter of fact, if Purobrat is sincere about a fresh start and being a changed man, I wish he would issue a public apology on the ClubStogie forum for accusing me and attempting to blemish my reputation.

I'm waiting....

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    Matter of fact, if Purobrat is sincere about a fresh start and being a changed man, I wish he would issue a public apology on the ClubStogie forum for accusing me and attempting to blemish my reputation.

I'm waiting....
    Are your feelings hurt hugh?come here i'll give you a hug
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by IHT
    wow, that looks like something i said.

Welcome, Greg. Nice to see you here.

I know you're busy and all, but you are more than welcome to come set a spell, smoke a cigar and gossip. We'd really enjoy your company - and you can sit back and watch, instead of having to dodge all the poo flinging...

If you'd like, I'll even bring the wifey in - I'm sure you could use a good foot rub after having to chase around and stomp out all the fires....

thanks, george...

while some may feel that ClubStogie is a bunch of softies... that's alright. the owner of the site wants a laid back atmosphere, so that's how we do business. he's not a big fan of flame wars and "issues" from other forums spilling over to ours, so we try to keep it that way. but we'll quickly boot someone that's causing problems, especially if said person was brought to our attention prior to the problems.

yes, we've had gamelover and a few others register over there, and were warned by members from other forums (including some of you that have posted in THIS topic).

as i've said in other topics, "I" can see what you guys are doing, and it's much appreciated (giving us a heads-up), and we would do the same for you if it ever happens that way.

some people over there like to take the "what happens over there, stays over there" to the extreme and don't heed any warnings (or are just so liberal that.. well, i'll leave it at that)...

it's a laid back place for the most part, and if i were to place a finger on the biggest instigator, it would have to be me. seems like i'm always the one in the middle of everything, either starting something, running off a member cuz i was making fun of him (which happened last week), etc ...

ah... nice layout here.

i just stopped by to do some "light reading".

oh, and if you all were wondering what other forums i post on, i'm a member of:
    Clubstogie, BOTL, cigarweekly, cigarwise, CA (but i don't post anymore - haven't for a few years), and a few others where i have different login names. i'm sure i forgot a few.
    i post almost exclusively on 'stogie' though.

later

Greg,

I for one truly appreciate your style. I may not always agree with the message, but I can't say you've been anything else other than fair. I gotta imagine that if you ran somebody off last week, they musta had it coming!!! (Hopefully it won't be me next week!!!)

There are things that I like about Club Stogie - other things I'm not too keen on. But - that's the nature of the beast. If all of the boards were exactly the same, there would be no reason for anyone to stick with one or another. "To each his own", the saying goes. I do enjoy interacting with others at CS (and, no - not just with PuroBrat...). You do seem to have quite a few decent members there (I even managed to straighten things out with Altbier, and CC and I had a great conversation with DaKlugs in a chatroom the other day - CT even seems to be warming up to us).

I realize a few of us came into CS like gang-busters, fighting and cussin' - raising a ruckus. Hopefully, that has all died down and things can go back to normal. Ask Hex - CC and I did the same thing when we came through the doors here. Things have only gotten better since then, thankfully...

I am glad you popped in here and took a look around. And I hope you come back to visit from time to time. We could always use one more wise, worldly cigar lover!!!

The only real thing that makes me sad about being on the list is that I share it with PB.

But atleast I have a chance at getting off. How in the hell is mooching cigars worth more than being a BOTL?

Thread Information