Thread: Acid Blondie (aka catnip)

Default Acid Blondie (aka catnip)

Picked up a few acid's today because I had never tried them and the cigar shop had just some in. Pretty typical as to what everyone else said - its a flavored cigar and thats about it. Had a nice draw, burned well, got harsh tward the end though. The amusing part was how my cat reacted to it. I'v been smoking cigars for a few years and probably twice a week or more I'll go outside and sit in the back, smoke a cigar and just forget about everything else, and my cat comes and sits next to me, enjoying the occasion cloud of smoke that passes by him. He's an old cat that showed up and never went away, probably one of the biggest but mellowest cats I'v ever seen - everyone just started calling him Lion so I guess thats his name (I'm not really a cat person.. so I didnt bother with names or a leash or anything.. he survives on his own, he just thinks he lives at my house... guess the food I give him implies that..). Anyway as usual I got out back, sit down and light it up, then all of a suden he gets a whif of the smoke and starts getting all hyper and rubbing up against my leg and meowing and such. This cats been around here for years and I'v never seen him do that. He even got ahold of the band and started trying to eat it. Just kinda makes you wander whats really in these things.

Overall it wasnt that bad, and it did have a nice aroma- I may buy a few more just for the cats sake.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber
    Picked up a few acid's today because I had never tried them and the cigar shop had just some in. Pretty typical as to what everyone else said - its a flavored cigar and thats about it. Had a nice draw, burned well, got harsh tward the end though. The amusing part was how my cat reacted to it. I'v been smoking cigars for a few years and probably twice a week or more I'll go outside and sit in the back, smoke a cigar and just forget about everything else, and my cat comes and sits next to me, enjoying the occasion cloud of smoke that passes by him. He's an old cat that showed up and never went away, probably one of the biggest but mellowest cats I'v ever seen - everyone just started calling him Lion so I guess thats his name (I'm not really a cat person.. so I didnt bother with names or a leash or anything.. he survives on his own, he just thinks he lives at my house... guess the food I give him implies that..). Anyway as usual I got out back, sit down and light it up, then all of a suden he gets a whif of the smoke and starts getting all hyper and rubbing up against my leg and meowing and such. This cats been around here for years and I'v never seen him do that. He even got ahold of the band and started trying to eat it. Just kinda makes you wander whats really in these things.

Overall it wasnt that bad, and it did have a nice aroma- I may buy a few more just for the cats sake.
    Any got a wooden spoon? I'd rather be gagged with it than smoke an acid.

I will say that the "blondie" size is probably the most bought size with acid fans. We could never keep them in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber

Ahhh...a redeeming quality...anyone who can care about a stray cat probably isn't as off base as my first impression of him was...not that you would care about my opinion of you after our last go around, but that's a point in your favor, in my book...cats are marvelous creatures when you understand them, and it seems like you have a handle on that based on how you describe your relationship with Lion...I have found that cats are extremely cabaple at knowing who the good guys are...if a cat has taken to you, consider yourself fortunate...they're pretty selective...my cat loves my cousin (laid-back and still a hippie after all these years), but won't go near my brother (who has an extremely violent temper although my cat has never seen him out of line)...now, how the hell does the cat know?

Thread Information