View Poll Results: CoventryCat86: a reality check

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stand up guy, a true BOTL.

43 70.49%
  • Sometimes maybe a little over excitable.

3 4.92%
  • Heh heh. Who needs television when Bill's on the rag?

2 3.28%
  • Belligerent, bullying blow-hard.

9 14.75%
  • All of the above.

2 3.28%
  • Coventry what now?

2 3.28%

Thread: CoventryCat86: a reality check

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default CoventryCat86: a reality check

I'm guessing, with a decent sample size, the percentages get larger as we go down the list.
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

I choose stand up guy and the who needs television when he's on.

3. Default

No Red Sox fan is all bad

Blog Entries

Well what a great way to get on many peoples list. Congrats.

bigpoppapuff Guest

bad decision to post this on the part of gigante.....CC is a stand-up guy....

So who's the "reality check" for, CC or CG, because it seems CG is the one getting it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corona Gigante
    I'm guessing, with a decent sample size, the percentages get larger as we go down the list.
    At what point would you like to bet some cigars on that? Tell ya what, I got a box of Padron 1926 #9 maduros that says you're wrong, you up for a "friendly" bet?

I didn't think so......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Well, I just had to join- just to vote if nothing else! CC has been nothing but a BOTL since I joined Cigar Pass 6 months ago, and I expect nothing will change here.

CG... man, I am at a loss for words on you right now? a few posts, and some time here and you're taking on the established members? Whoooo-boy...

bigpoppapuff Guest

CG is,no doubt,setting up a box pass....LOLOLOL.....

Blog Entries

I see Amanda finally got around to voting! Another useless piece of trash that needs to be taken out.

Hmmmm, maybe a poll about Amanda is in order
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

so is there a way to see how individuals voted?

Quote Originally Posted by Corona Gigante
    Wrong...

Nicholas - I think it's pretty clear you're clueless... But, that's just me....

13. Lightbulb More Reading LESS Posting

I think this is a perfect opportunity to show how the phrase "More reading, less posting" shows true. If you're a newbie on Cigarsmokers, I recommend you follow this advice.

When I first came on board (I've been here about a month), the first few posts I read from CC gave me the impression the guy was an ass hat.

As I read more of his posts, that impression definitely changed for me.

1) CC is one of those types of guys that has a sarcastic personality that's pretty hilarious. You're either going to like it or not. I know because I'm very similar and there are people who don't like me because of it. I find this hard to understand and think those people just take life too seriously.

2) The guy isn't perfect (no one is), but most of the threads I've read where he has something to say against someone/something is for a reason and justifiable. There are very few posts I've read where he's made an ass out of himself and was wrong. He definitely thinks things through and has the evidence to back it.

Sure he comes on strong, but if you've seen the other contributions he's made to this board and the people he's hooked up...he's definitely a generous guy and has pitched in more than his fair share to cigarsmokers. What showed me he had a lot of class was when some guy on a board got screwed over on a trade. CC offered to step up and hook the guy up with some sticks.

Knowing that, it shows me he's a good guy and not an 'anger management class candidate' :). You just need to learn to deal with sarcastic people.

3) The guy has been around forever, that should say something. He cares about the board/people on it and makes certain (as well as others members here), that it's not defamed by disrespectful jerk-offs. You can also tell he's been around forever because he's quick to spot the douche bags and usually ends up being right about it.

---

Eh, I didn't mean for this post to become so long. I just wanted to justify my reasoning for why I think he's another example of a BOTL on this board.

I also wanted to stress to the newbies out there:

A) More reading, LESS posting.
    B) Try your best to not take things so seriously / read into them.
    C) The search feature is your friend so use it! If you don't know how, ask one of us.
    Last edited by godfather; 09-26-2005 at 11:32 AM. Reason: spelling

Blog Entries

So nicholas, is this a "decent size sample" yet or should we keep going?

Corona Gigante
    11:13 a.m.
    Replying to Thread
    CoventryCat86: a reality check

Oh, this oughta be good!!!
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 09-27-2005 at 10:22 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

CG....why didnt you just take a knife and slit your own throat...it would have been easier and less painful.

CC has been nothing but helpful to me and others here. Sorry if he doesnt hold your hand and candy coat answers. He's stand up to me...
    Last edited by pierce652; 09-27-2005 at 10:39 AM.

Thread Information