Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: The Ball and Chain Pass Offical Thread

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    Rest assured, if it doesn't turn up I've got your back and our host's back too (BigMacFU). I'll personally help contribute into making a new box of cigars if that's what this comes down to.
    I can cover a couple sticks to toss in. Let me know if this thing doesn't turn up as I don't usually watch the pass threads.
    Last edited by Shagaroo; 11-30-2005 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    sarge, I'm sure it'll turn up. If I were in your shoes, I'd be freaking out too....

Rest assured, if it doesn't turn up I've got your back and our host's back too (BigMacFU). I'll personally help contribute into making a new box of cigars if that's what this comes down to.

Now get to work and stop worrying...
    I'm in to help w/a replacement pass if we can't find this one.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

As everyone has said, it's not your fault, it's those damn union workers (And yes, cops are union, but it's a whole different type of union when your life is on the line).
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

I'm thinking it will turn up, but if not, I'm willing to help as well.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

I'm not helping shit. Ya'll banned my brudda F*cktardDoc...

I'd be more than willing to help bring it back...

I would be glad to ship out a few sticks for a new box if need be.
    N.O.L.A.

7. Default

I checked with the letter carrier today. He said a substitute carrier made his rounds yesterday. He is gonna check with him. The neighbors I spoke with do not have it.

I don't know what to do but wait and see.

I'll toss in also.

I think this will get resolved soon then, glad to read you have intelligent and notso lazy postal workers out there Sarge. In NYC, the guys who deliver packages from the trucks won't even get out to ring the bell, they simply ALWAYS leave a notice so you have to drag your butt down to the post office, kind of defeats the purpose of home delivery.

And to everyone, thanks for all the support, I know we'll make things right in the end so the rest of the guys can still have a pass.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

10. Default

Hopefully it is not lost. If is is I'll supply my fair share.

crappy news. i've got a few sticks if need be. hope it turns up.

Blog Entries

Ahh the USPS. Ive only had one package get lost like this in the 2 years I've been sending packages for Camino Viejo through them. DC said it got delivered, Post Office said they didnt have it, Customer said they didnt have it, had no choice but to send a new box out.

I'll be more then happy to replace my puts if it comes down to it.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

13. Default

The Postman talked with the substitute. The guy does not remember if he dropped off a package at my house. I don't guess if I had hundreds of packages to deliver I would remember one package in particular.

I am starting to fear it was misdelivered. I don't think someone would steal it. My cruiser is parked ten feet from the front door where they usually drop my packages.

Well, we'll give it a few more days. Sarge, does the badge help get answers at all (I'm picturing Law & Order Criminal Intent type interrogation if you know what I mean )

15. Default

I have asked about all the questons I can. I'll try to talk to the Postmaster you folks want me to.

Don't do anything more than is worth the effort, and like I wrote, let's give it a couple more days.

17. Default

No sign of the pass. I'm open to suggestions. I'll do what ever needs doing.

how was the dentist?

I guess contacting the Post Master would be the first step

Let's not rush things, I don't want to call everybody's cigars lost before we absolutely must. I don't know what procedures are necessary, but let's make sure we've run them all into the ground first. This stinks

But, you know what Sarge, I feel even worse for you, I may have lost a few sticks, but you have to go to the friggin' dentist, AGAIN!!!

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    No sign of the pass. I'm open to suggestions. I'll do what ever needs doing.
    Skiming USPS' website (I don't have a lot of time right now, sorry):

1) Try calling USPS: 1-800-275-8777

2) File a complaint with Consumer Affairs: http://tinyurl.com/eydn2

I'd clearly outline the issue and find out what can be done to get this resolved. It sounds to be like:

1) Irresponsibility on the postman's part.
    2) Someone stole your package.

Either way, this should be brought to the postal service's attention so people in your area don't have this happen to them as well. From reading their website, it definitely sounds like they want to hear about incidents like this.
    Last edited by godfather; 12-05-2005 at 04:42 PM.

Thread Information