Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Trick or Treat Pass

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    jeeeezus - there I was pming s'man78 asking if all was well, and George has the damn thing over at his shell company. btw, whaddaya do over there man, launder money or sumpn'? So, now I gotta take back all those things I said about super's ancestors and shit. oh well, I only kinda singed his edges a little. shit, now I gotta put my flamethrower back up <sigh>.
    Someone's gotta wash the damn money - it gets friggen dirty!!! And you're bitching at me for it!!! Friggen clowns... You launder money and see how fun it is - drip dry vs. permanent press, low heat vs. high heat dry, should I put a crease in it... It's a lot of friggen work, and no rewards except people bitchin' - "C'mon - Hector's expecting his money", "You're slacking there - pick up the pace, the girls gotta count it".... And I'm getting sick and tired of them poking me in the back with that damn machine gun barrel - it leaves bruises... But do you think ROCCO cares??? Pppffffftttt......

Thanks again
    Takes
    43 AF Untold Story

20 Padron 3000

Puts
    Between the LInes

Gurkha Double Maduro

envelope #2
    Remember to breathe

Looks good guys. Thanks for playing.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Quote Originally Posted by grand cru no 2
    Looks good guys. Thanks for playing.
    Thanks for letting my newbie a@@ in.
    Remember to breathe

Ok - this baby is flying the coop as we speak!!! DC#: 0103 8555 7496 3649 3990

Rec'v'd package today.

Takes

10. JdN Gran Consul
    41. SLR A

Puts

50. Oliva Ole Maduro (blue label)
    51. Cohiba robusto ISOM
    52. Partaga Serie D #4 ISOM

Trick or Treat take #10

If this is good gimme a green light and I'll put it in tomorrow's mail.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Looks good to me. Thanks for playing brother.

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Rec'v'd package today.

Takes

10. JdN Gran Consul
    41. SLR A

Puts

50. Oliva Ole Maduro (blue label)
    51. Cohiba robusto ISOM
    52. Partaga Serie D #4 ISOM

Trick or Treat take #10

If this is good gimme a green light and I'll put it in tomorrow's mail.

No - those are terrible puts... Send it back to me so I can more carefully inspect them..

J/K - Good plays, Basil!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    No - those are terrible puts... Send it back to me so I can more carefully inspect them..

umm, ok, here's the DC: 0303 0001 0002 0003 0004. And, uh, try not to shake the box very hard til you, um, open it. And, pay no attention to those caution extremely fragile handle with extreme care stickers. That's just an old box I got some uh, antique stuff in and well, Ray's box looked a little worn, and so, well, let us know when you uh, get it!! <wrings hands, mutters to self about damn FOGs> hoohoohaahaaHAAHAHAHAAA!!!

ahem. ok. oh wait! That was a joke?!?!? FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Default Final Leg

Allright Ray - First, thanks to you for putting this pass together. And, thanks to everyone else who played - it's been a kick watching it come my way. (Incidentally, there's still a numbered envelope in there - #6 - I think someone forgot to grab their's, or maybe they were freaked out over maybe gettin' a rocket )

DC: 0303 0830 0000 0671 5936
    - Tom Robbins

No, #6 is mine. It wasn't fair for everyone else to have to risk getting a rocket and not me. And yes, #6 is a rocket. Nothing like playing a trick on yourself huh?

But I'll smoke it, thems the rules!

And thanks to all you guys for playing (except George, who's lackluster work ethic resulted in this thing being held up for a week). Here's a tip ya bastid, in the future, GO TO FRIGGIN' WORK!

George, after some extensive soul-searching and deep reconsideration I have chosen to forgive your slacking ways and extend a thanks to you for your participation in this pass.

12. Default

LMAO @ Ray!

No, #6 is mine. It wasn't fair for everyone else to have to risk getting a rocket and not me. And yes, #6 is a rocket. Nothing like playing a trick on yourself huh?

But I'll smoke it, thems the rules!

And thanks to all you guys for playing (except George, who's lackluster work ethic resulted in this thing being held up for a week). Here's a tip ya bastid, in the future, GO TO FRIGGIN' WORK!

George, after some extensive soul-searching and deep reconsideration I have chosen to forgive your slacking ways and extend a thanks to you for your participation in this pass.
    That's too damn easy! Send 'im da rocket!!
    - Tom Robbins

I have yet to smoke mine but I have to tell you my experience thus far. I thought I'd give the end a punch cut for a pre light taste. As I removed the cello a few crumbles of tabbacy fell from the foot. Well its traveled a bit so thats understandable I guess. The cigar firms up from the foot so it must just be the lost 1/8 inch that caused the softness.

I push the punch in to the cap and it sinks in. Now I have to firm up the sides as I work the punch back and forth wishing for a serated edge cutter. Eventually it gives way and makes that perfect hole and the punch easily removes the punch.

Oh the pre-l9ight draw while chunky has those earthy flavors I hear so much about, now I am excited. Then I start to discern those earthy flavors. Woody theres one I've heard I'll use that. Earthy thats another good word. Now the subtleties shine through that woody flavor is more like mulch, or that stuff you move to look for the good mushrooms to pick out of the forest. And that earthiness is kind of like the earthy substance the puppy leaves for you when you get up to pee in the middle of the night and you have to walk on the edge of your foot or hop to avoid spreading the substance around. Oh I can't wait to light this baby up.
    Remember to breathe

OK..... let me see if I can do some type of a review on the envelope I got..... Envelope #1 consisted of a Padron Ann Maduro Principe.... 4 1/2 x 46.... most of the information is gonna be information that you guys already know.... I have not perfected my palate for different tastes..... but here goes:

This cigar is superbly made. Nice dark wrapper. Kinda pressed. really nice pre-lit aroma.... Doesn't have that nasty "Ass smell" that ya get from some cigars. I used my Xikar cutter and cut about 1/8" from the cap. I took a pre-lit draw and was very impressed. Not too easy of a draw but also not like sucking a milkshake thru a straw..... it was just right. I did recognize some cocoa flavors but nothing else. After I toasted the foot and took that first draw of smoke I could tell I was smoking a top rate cigar. Lots of cool white smoke. Once again I tasted that cocoa flavor that I first recognized. I couldn't believe the amount of smoke it produced for a small cigar. There were alot of different flavors but none I could really recognize. The flavor never changed but intensified the more I smoked it.... The smoke stayed cool and never got bitter.

Overall this was a great cigar and definitely a "Treat" and not a trick. If i had to rate this cigar i would have to give it a 8.5 - 9.0.... I will definitely try to get more of these.... Thanks Ray
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Wow did things change with a little fire. The SACUBA was actually not a bad smoke. burned evenly, good flavor none of the stuff I described earlier. The earthy flavor mellowed definatly a mild smoke and lots of it. I won't be running out to buy any though.

Thanks
    Remember to breathe

Oh - you want a review of my "trick or treat" smoke, eh??? I got the same cigar as BlkCloud - the PAM Principe. This is one of my top 5, NC smokes - I like the '26's a tad bit better, but these are right up there. For a fairly small cigar, this one is an incredible joy to smoke. I'm becoming a boxed press fan, primarily because of these cigars. The construction on these are phenomenal!!! As Tommy points out - it smokes very well beginning to end. No bitterness, razor sharp burn, tons of rich smoke - and the flavors... Mmmmmmmm... Definitely a 8.5-9.0 on the ggiese scale!!!

Thanks Ray!!!

Thanks for the reviews my friends. I am happy to say that this thing is officially done. The pass arrived at home today and in one piece to boot.

Thanks again to everyone for playing and getting this thing done in a timely fashion,mostly (fuggin' George).

Thanks for the reviews my friends. I am happy to say that this thing is officially done. The pass arrived at home today and in one piece to boot.

Thanks again to everyone for playing and getting this thing done in a timely fashion,mostly (fuggin' George).

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese

LMAO! Priceless.
    - Tom Robbins

Thread Information