Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Review These!!

Default # 1

Ok well I started the review these today I started with #1 it was a short cigar about 5" with a small ring gauge it snipped really well it lit kinda hard at first the draw was tight and the burn was a little uneven for me at the start the taste was not real good at first then about the second half it really started to develop and burn evenly but really it was over to quick for me as far as what kind of cigar it was I would have to guess some kind of Cohiba I am not a real big fan of short small cigars as far as rating this I would have to say on a scale of 1-10 I would have to give it a 4 I will post #2 as soon as get a chance to review it
    GO AHEAD PUNK MAKE MY DAY

The reviews go here.

Now that you have recieved the smokes, you should offer up two more for review by the next volunteer. It keeps the pass from getting bogged down waiting on reviews.

I believe Quint is chompin' at the bit for a shot at it.

Default Review These

Quint PM me your info since you asked first your up next to review these

Quote Originally Posted by TheNakedGun View Post
    Quint PM me your info since you asked first your up next to review these
    PM sent.
    A girl phoned me the other day and said ... Come on over, there's nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home.
    -- Rodney Dangerfield

Default Sticks Went out Today

Dc# 03052200000151509005

Okay my sticks are on the way

WHO DARES TO TRY MY STICKS HMMMMMMMMM ?????
    A girl phoned me the other day and said ... Come on over, there's nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home.
    -- Rodney Dangerfield

Blog Entries

Well, if allowed, I would like to participate. More opportunity to commit wholesale nose-hair murder. I am on a mission.....besides, it makes blowing the nose easier.

No hard feelings if my newbieness prevents my participation......my request will be humbly withdrawn. Anyone who objects, either pm me or post to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Well, if allowed, I would like to participate. More opportunity to commit wholesale nose-hair murder. I am on a mission.....besides, it makes blowing the nose easier.

No hard feelings if my newbieness prevents my participation......my request will be humbly withdrawn. Anyone who objects, either pm me or post to the thread.

PM me address your it............
    -- Rodney Dangerfield

Blog Entries

PM sent. I'll do my best. I'm looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNakedGun View Post
    Dc# 03052200000151509005

Received package on Saturday will get reviews out this week. Thanks for the extras looking real nice.
    -- Rodney Dangerfield

Ashauler yours is on the way I appologize for not sending out on Monday a few personal things got in the way. Have fun !!!!! Happy Holidays...........

UPS # 1Z01X8140343411836
    -- Rodney Dangerfield

Blog Entries

Default Review These

Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    Ashauler yours is on the way I appologize for not sending out on Monday a few personal things got in the way. Have fun !!!!! Happy Holidays...........

UPS # 1Z01X8140343411836
    Cool, I look forward to your review of the sticks you received!!

So my review sticks are on the way............WHO WANTS TO REVIEW THESE??????????

I'll give it a shot!

Blog Entries

Cool deal. PM me your address and I'll get them out.

EDIT: Forget the PM, I see the address in your profile.....I'll send them out today or tomorrow and PM you the shipping info.
    Last edited by ashauler; 12-14-2006 at 08:08 AM.

Coolness.

Looking forward to it.

Blog Entries

Default Anticipaaayaation

........UPS website says the review sticks will arrive today...I'll get them smoked and the reviews posted as soon as I can.

Blog Entries

Default Thanks Quint

for the nice package of extras with the review sticks!! The package was on the porch when I got home yesterday.........will post the reviews tomorrow. I'll have one for my lunch smoke today, and the other as the after dinner smoke.

Ashauler, I didn't see the package, must have missed it. I will check harder tonight.
    The place has been like a poopered chef warehouse the last few days. Several piles of mail. I found what looked like a cigar package last night, but it turned out to be something for my daughter.
    Anyhow, will check again tonight. After hearing about your bad experience with the Monte, I'm thinking it may be a good idea to let them settle for a few days before reviewing them. That was a bummer.
    We're heading to KY this weekend, near Cave City, gonna see some caves and stuff. Anybody got any other ideas? Makers Mark is on my list. Any good smoke shops around there? So anyway, my follow up post is likely to be delayed until later next week.
    Happy Holidays everyone!

Got the package, these look tasty.

I probably won't be able to send a review until later next week.

But for now,

WHO WANTS TO REVIEW THESE???

Hmmmm????

I'll take em.
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Thread Information