Quote Originally Posted by Maduro Man View Post
Ok…Review # 2 of the sticks I got from BDurrani. Well I should start by saying, stick #2 was a let down after having #1. Stick #2 was very squishy to the touch and had a bitter smell to it. After lighting this the first few draws were nice and mild. It burned uneven through out the smoke; this aspect was forcing me to tap the ash a lot more then I wanted to. Half way through the taste turned to a bitter sour and progressively became more and more harsh. I can tell when I’m not going to like a stick when it makes me want to spit after every draw. I was a spitting fool with this one… I had a hard time keeping this one lit. If there is one good thing I can say about this stick, I would say I really enjoyed the bouquet she gave off but that’s about it.

My feelings are that #1 is the more expensive smoke. Its construction and taste were far more superior to that of #2. I’m even going to go out on a limb here and say that I think #1 is a Sancho Panza or Santa Clara Havana Reserve. # 2 tasted like a Mexican stick.

Lastley I wanted to thank BDurrani for giving me this opportunity. Also thanks for your time in getting these sticks out to me.
Any time.

As for your guesses, you are correct. Cigar #1 is more expensive, but isn't a Sancho Panza or Santa Clara (never had either of them). Good job on the reviews.

Cigar #1 - Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 - $7.00
Cigar #2 - Perdomo Sumatra - $3.00