Thread: Anybody Paintball?

Default Anybody Paintball?

I've had my gun for like 2 years, just went paint balling this morning though for the first time. That's some fun sh*t there.

2. Default

My department has trained with paintball guns before. Them suckers leave a mark.

3. Default

I don't think I've played since college... I was thinking about trying to get some people together from the office, but with the winter coming up, that's a hard sell...

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    My department has trained with paintball guns before. Them suckers leave a mark.
    Everyone that got hit today had a bruise except me. Left a nice welt though.

I played religiously for about 4yrs every Sunday but now I only play about 3 or 4 times every summer. I have a 2k1 Pro Team Products Autococker (mine is gold) with STO pneumatics, palmer regulator, eclipse blade double trigger, and a bunch of other crap on there. I love to play but it just gets way to expensive because of paint costs. I always wanted to try one of those huge scenario games but I mostly just played speedball.

What kind of marker do you have? Did you play in the woods or on a speedball course?

I used to play like 8 years ago or so before it caught on big. At one time there was an 11 story office building in Huston that the entire thing was paintball, had hostage senarios and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by rpcky16
    I played religiously for about 4yrs every Sunday but now I only play about 3 or 4 times every summer. I have a 2k1 Pro Team Products Autococker (mine is gold) with STO pneumatics, palmer regulator, eclipse blade double trigger, and a bunch of other crap on there. I love to play but it just gets way to expensive because of paint costs. I always wanted to try one of those huge scenario games but I mostly just played speedball.

What kind of marker do you have? Did you play in the woods or on a speedball course?
    Just one team was in the barn and the other team had to try and take the barn. 3 people in the barn, 5 outside of it.

Nothing gets you adrenaline going like playing paintball. I loved running up on someone and bunkering them. It is so intense especially because I used to play back for our team. We always used to play capture the flag or just until one team was all gone. I always like the more fast paced games.

What kind of gun/marker do you have? I rented the first couple times I played. The first marker that I bought was a 32 degrees Rebel LE then I got the Autococker after using an old one that my friend had and I just fell in love with them.

I believe it's called an Orion. Just some gun I picked up at Wal-mart awhile back ago.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC
    I believe it's called an Orion. Just some gun I picked up at Wal-mart awhile back ago.
    That’s cool all my friends started out by getting their guns there (stingray 2's). I'm glad Wal-Mart has them it’s a good way to get started with out making a huge investment (first gun that I ever used was my friend’s Brass Eagle Talon $20 Wal-Mart gun). That way you can see if you like it or not and your not out $500.

Yeah I believe I spent around $70. Don't think I'll ever spend 500.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC
    Yeah I believe I spent around $70. Don't think I'll ever spend 500.
    Yea that is a big reason why I stopped playing so much. I was spending way too much money and then not having a car available or any large amount of money for 9 months out of the year at college doesn't help either.

Thread Information