Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: how can i help???....

1. Default

BPP, I love cigars so much I want my loved one to smell like one. Our love life is down, and I know this will bring it back up.

Maybe different scents...I need variety so I don't get bored.

How can I do this??????????????
    Last edited by godfather; 12-20-2005 at 01:04 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    BPP, I love cigars so much I want my loved one to smell like one. ...

Sneak into her sock drawer and replace all her, um, toys, with toros...

They also make good replacements for feminine hygene products...

bigpoppapuff Guest

BPP, I love cigars so much I want my loved one to smell like one. Our live life is down, and I know this will bring it back up.

Maybe different scents...I need variety each day.

make a nice roux.....and swab your lover down with the cigar demi-glace...she,on the other hand,may like peanut butter,so you'll swab pb all over your stuff....lick away....

4. Default

BPP! There's a thread here that keeps talking about PANDRON cigars. I can't seem to find them anywhere...where can I get one????

bigpoppapuff Guest

BPP! There's a thread here that keeps talking about PANDRON cigars. I can't seem to find them anywhere...where can I get one????

paNdron's are really good...you should be able to get them from any tider box or from hlts...

BigPoo . . . um wait, BigPoppaPuff. I keep getting troll gristle stuck between my teeth. It's unsightly and gives my breath a peculiar funk. Waiting til they're dead before I eat 'em is no fun and smashin' 'em flat is too easy. What are your thoughts?
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    BigPoo . . . um wait, BigPoppaPuff. I keep getting troll gristle stuck between my teeth. It's unsightly and gives my breath a peculiar funk. Waiting til they're dead before I eat 'em is no fun and smashin' 'em flat is too easy. What are your thoughts?

it's something we must live with...there is an asshat magnet here that draws the asshats like flies are drawn to shit....yes,grasshoppa....it's a life lesson...

8. Default problem

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    stop him in mid-pee if you're gonna hold him.....or just spray.....don't forget to aim him...
    ok so i tried holding the dog.. but i got some on my shoe.. and also some wierd looks from the neighbors... then i remembered that you guys said that the shitty gas station cigars i smoke require no humdification of any sort because of the chemicals and stuff they put in them... lets just say i felt stuipd to say the least

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohnson
    ok so i tried holding the dog.. but i got some on my shoe.. and also some wierd looks from the neighbors... then i remembered that you guys said that the shitty gas station cigars i smoke require no humdification of any sort because of the chemicals and stuff they put in them... lets just say i felt stuipd to say the least
    See that? At least john has a sense of humor, not like fpdoc and traffic nazi who lose their minds when someone makes a joke!!

We're actually a fun loving buncha whackos here john so be sure to stick around.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    See that? At least john has a sense of humor, not like fpdoc and traffic nazi who lose their minds when someone makes a joke!!

We're actually a fun loving buncha whackos here john so be sure to stick around.
    Thanks man.. I try. Obviously I know little about cigars... but you have to admit its beter to ask stupid questions on the internet than in real life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohnson
    Thanks man.. I try. Obviously I know little about cigars... but you have to admit its beter to ask stupid questions on the internet than in real life.
    LMAO!! johnjohnson is too damned funny!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

they will marry...offspring should be beautiful little petite coronas....and every now and then you'll get a swisher...or sadly,a backwoods...but you'll love 'em just the same....

Will these little ones be "Dos Capas" then?

13. Default

TBS Cigars is pissing down my back and telling me it's raining. What should I do?

i'm going to take a stab at this one. turn around and kick him in the nuts.

bigpoppapuff Guest

what he^^^^^^said!!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    Cello on or Cello off?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
    there just is no answer to this question...sorry...
    Since you didn't have an answer, I've been smoking all my cigars with the cello on. I've found this gives the cigars an awful smell. What can I add to make them smell better? I already have been infusing them with antifreeze and keep in them in my humi with a pine tree car freshner, and none of this has helped! I need your wisdom!

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenote
    Since you didn't have an answer, I've been smoking all my cigars with the cello on. I've found this gives the cigars an awful smell. What can I add to make them smell better? I already have been infusing them with antifreeze and keep in them in my humi with a pine tree car freshner, and none of this has helped! I need your wisdom!

pine tree is okay..new car scent is better!!!...the antifreeze infusion is a nice touch..widely used in college towns...

I prefer embalming fluid.

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber
    I prefer embalming fluid.

now you're just being silly...c'mon....we'll have none of that..we're trying to help the noobs!!...

So i dont have a humi, but i do have a shoe box... and its not ceder lined... so i just took a ceder stump and put the shoebox in it... Should this work? or would my neighbors gym bag be better?

Thread Information